Notices

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
I agree. Telegram is faster and cloud based. And i have noticed that many people talk about it too. Shouldnt it be consider a better choice.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Hahaha - after I started to inform my contacts ´massively´ about telegram and asked if they all change, too, I am not able to login anymore to Yappari!

Any Ideas whats going on? I tried to create a group last night, which failed - but I had no look if I already was not logged in anymore...however,

now it it shows "disconnected by server"/connection closed by server Any ideas how to solve that?

Is it caused by creating a group - or do they kicked me out?

Last edited by Micha1982; 2015-06-13 at 07:09.

Originally Posted by Micha1982 View Post
Hahaha - after I started to inform my contacts ´massively´ about telegram and asked if they all change, too, I am not able to login anymore to Yappari!

Any Ideas whats going on? I tried to create a group last night, which failed - but I had no look if I already was not logged in anymore...however,

now it it shows "disconnected by server" Any ideas how to solve that?

Is it caused by creating a group - or do they kicked me out?
I think Yappari took it serioulsy. Youre out mate.. Lolz. But i did observe that there are some connection problems happening recently. One of my friend is totally screwed up as he is not able to connect yappari whatsoever. May be he got a ban.

Does creating a group work for you?
If so, I think they banned me - but why? For promoting Telegram? How should they know about - do they control if anyone write about concurrenting products/filtering all we write?

Is there any log-file where I can possibly see why my connection is closed by the server?

Status in account-info shows ´active´...

Found some logs in .yappar/logs - but how can I open them? Filemanager doesn´t show them and there is no ´nano´-editor Hmm...I´ll try on my pc...

Last edited by Micha1982; 2015-06-13 at 07:18.

Does creating a group work for you?
If so, I think they banned me - but why? For promoting Telegram? How should they know about - do they control if anyone write about concurrenting products/filtering all we write?

Is there any log-file where I can possibly see why my connection is closed by the server?

Status in account-info shows ´active´...
I dont think thats fair if theyr watching or spying our messages. That would be against their policy and our privacy. If thats the case then switching to Telegram is the only possible way of keeping intact with friends and as an alternative whatsapp. I havent tried creating a group recently. But Im sure thats not the issue here. One of my frnd got a ban yesterday. I think so.

the more I'm interested in why I am not able to login anymore...

Any luck with the log?

Still don´t know how to open.... .yappari is a hidden folder and I can´t see it whatever I try Any ideas how to open the logfiles or copy them to a win or linuxpc? I only can see them in terminal...is there any editor that I can start from terminal to open them?

Last edited by Micha1982; 2015-06-13 at 07:43.

Still don´t know how to open.... .yappari is a hidden folder and I can´t see it whatever I try Any ideas how to open the logfiles or copy them to a win or linuxpc? I only can see them in terminal...is there any editor that I can start from terminal to open them?
Try using filebox. You can access all hidden/root files and edit them via leafpad.

Filebox doesnt install, something with dependencies, I now moved logs to MyDocs - and can´t find them any more....arrgh

I need a way to open it from a pc!
How to acces whole filesystem from linux?

gpg-filemanager is also not able to show hidden files.

I´ll tryx but it may take a while....what a mess :/

Last edited by Micha1982; 2015-06-13 at 08:03.

Tags
whatsapp, yappari