Notices

Poll: Do you still use this theme?
Poll Options
Do you still use this theme?

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Germany
Hello
I watched your movie on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PgzR0JrDA and I have a question. How do you scroll the Icons on the homscreen down after unlocking?
I installed the theme, but I can't found this settings.
I'm very happy with this theme, because I can't install Sailfish because my sync with Outlook. Thank for your great work.

Ralf
Thanks in advance

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Hello
I watched your movie on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PgzR0JrDA and I have a question. How do you scroll the Icons on the homscreen down after unlocking?
I installed the theme, but I can't found this settings.
I'm very happy with this theme, because I can't install Sailfish because my sync with Outlook. Thank for your great work.

Ralf
Thanks in advance
You should use BlackBlock app for this

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Hi,
After the update it switched to sailfish icons - I had them disabled in ambiance and so it still was but showed sailfish icons - switched sailfish icons on an off again, but only a few icons follow the option :-( all stock apps and a few other keep the sailfish style - it's all in meego style in blanco theme so the original icons must be in the right place ... - as I did a lot of fine-tuning in the settings of the theme I would avoid a complete uninstall and restart from the ground ...
Thx for any help

Update: can't resist any longer to do a clean install of the theme (don't really like the sailfish icons) - now it works as it should - again ;-)

Last edited by elastic; 2015-01-04 at 17:41.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
And here how it looks like on my N9 - many thanks for this great theme!
Attached Images

Last edited by elastic; 2015-01-04 at 23:02.

Sailfish theme on my N9 continued
Attached Images

Ancelad, I need help! My Warehouse app does not see v1.0.2 update! I tried switching back to Blanco, uninstalling sailfish and rebooted my N9 but it still see v1.0.1 as the latest instead of v1.0.2. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot for your continued work... by the way, I don't see it in the changelog but have you already updated icons for Velocimeter, spoton, etc.? I provided you with links to .deb files a couple of weeks ago.

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
You should provide me deb-files instead links into the Nokia's Dead Garden...

I am sorry, Nokia Store was working when I provided the links. Couple of the other links were to Openrepos. Anyway, I'll attach the .deb files to my next post. I don't have them handy right now.

Can you help me with my update issue though? Warehouse on my phone doesn't show v1.0.2. I am not sure why.

Originally Posted by Bharateeyudu View Post
Can you help me with my update issue though? Warehouse on my phone doesn't show v1.0.2. I am not sure why.
Try Settings-> Repository-> Refresh in Warehouse

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on May 2014 @ Poland
Hod did you edit these wallpapers to give them this dotted blur effect? A photoshop effect? I really like it, but can't find any info on how to make it.

Tags
harmattan, meego, nokia n9, sailfish, theme