Notices

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@MoritzJT nope, whatsup using WAUTH-1 protocol, which is still active for symbian and s40 platforms and can't be deprecated. There are nothing can be changed too much. It only affects Mitakuuluu, because it always faking whatsapp servers about it's version using latest android version, but i have no enough time to maintain it frequently enough

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Alright, then I can safely update to your latest version now since I'm not banned and imported my registration via Android WhatsApp before...

Thanks for the clarification!

Edit:

Now after updating I'm realizing that the avatars of open chats seem slightly transparent or at least have a washed down colour. Any info on that?

BR

Last edited by MoritzJT; 2014-10-29 at 12:12.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
no idea what are you talking about

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
i guess @morijtz meant did u changed the alpha/opacity settings of user avatars, because they look kinda transparent (in the 'Chats' page). And it is kinda laggy, prolly should dig some time to actually read the code to contribute @.@

Is the protocol now updated? Is it safe to continue using Mitäkuuluu with a new number or will I get that banned too?

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
i guess @morijtz meant did u changed the alpha/opacity settings of user avatars, because they look kinda transparent (in the 'Chats' page). And it is kinda laggy, prolly should dig some time to actually read the code to contribute @.@
I can confirm this, avatars definitely look different between Chats and Contacts pages ("transparent-ish" on Chats, normal on Contacts). Also, this new version is laggy when you switch to the app from something else (it gets normal after some seconds) but ok, it was said it is a rushed update so I'm sure it will eventually get better with a couple of tweaks.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 218 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ India
Hi Coderus,

I am not able to forward any of my messages to any groups as they are no longer seen in the contact list! I dont know if the latest update caused it! Can you please help?

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Just a report.
I haven't used Mitakuuluu for a while, but I can't seem to be able to register with it.
Didn't get banned as the Android one still works. I get the SMS with the code but then it fails ("error: mismatch") even by entering the code manually or letting Mitakuuluu import the account from the Android version.

Hopefully next update will fix it.

harhar!

from whatsapp page:

"Let's make WhatsApp available to everyone in the world!"

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sperle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
So anyone had problems with latest update?

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp