Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
so updat 9 still pending(october) or was this october and next update tergets november?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
I hope the browser miss-click-thingy will be fixed. As it is now, the browser is hardly usable. It offsets the link click positions very frequently. Tired of flipping between portrait and landscape all the time.
Wifi and +3g still has a lot of sudden dropouts.
Tired of too many useability problems, they better release something more stable this time or I'll start loosing faith. Before ANY features are introduced, the bugs they have now must be fixed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Larswad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
Before ANY features are introduced, the bugs they have now must be fixed.
You would think so, wouldn't you? However, I have worked at a number of corporations and I can tell you, the management never thinks that way.

Last edited by pichlo; 2014-10-07 at 08:22. Reason: s/do/so (damn keyboard layouts with d and s next to each other)

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by jimmy neutron View Post
Hi guys..

it's unbelievable but I'm having trouble wheeling this one in (the update)
i have disabled my repos
removed patches
rebooted serval times...
it's downloading the update but when i try to install the update it shows me the installation bar but it stops after just seconds and then reboots...
After reboot i go through same process so update won't install..

Am i missing something here ? Thanks in advance
PS i have clamav installed wich i,m having a hard time removing..(tried almost everything) could that be the “problem"

Kind Regards J Neutron...
in terminal:
Code:
pkcon refresh

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
I hope the browser miss-click-thingy will be fixed. As it is now, the browser is hardly usable. It offsets the link click positions very frequently. Tired of flipping between portrait and landscape all the time.
Wifi and +3g still has a lot of sudden dropouts.
Tired of too many useability problems, they better release something more stable this time or I'll start loosing faith. Before ANY features are introduced, the bugs they have now must be fixed.
it usually happens when you try tapping right after zooming in. At least that's what appears to happen in my case. What I do is that, I wait until the page is re-rendered properly (the text will look more crisp instead of blurry) before tapping the link I wanted.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
@jeff, yeah i do this to, but ofthen there click wrong link. I mean this is not good, i hate the browser... waiting until all is clear to read THEN i can click it... take much time hope the next update will fix it

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
in terminal:
Code:
pkcon refresh
Hi
This doesn''t do the trick either... any other suggestions?

The Following User Says Thank You to jimmy neutron For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Hi
For me neither. Someone in together.jolla.com said that this helped https://together.jolla.com/question/...-storage-left/
But for me this didnt help either..

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Hi
ok.. maybe:
Code:
pkcon update
i did update and refresh and it is ok now. remember to reboot. hope it solved the issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
@jeff, yeah i do this to, but ofthen there click wrong link. I mean this is not good, i hate the browser... waiting until all is clear to read THEN i can click it... take much time hope the next update will fix it
don't look like a bug, but a performance issue to me, partly due to the fairly limited resource IMHO :S

Closed Thread

Tags
edging, jollasoap, sailfish update