Active Topics

Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
Any hints where I could get some watch apps, to test uploading them to phone?
www.mypebblefaces.com

www.allpebble.com

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by MaemoUser View Post
Does anybodyelse have this issue that after reboot, all previous notifications popup if pebbled is installed?
I do have an persistent missed call notifigation that always jumps up and I also have Pebbled installed. But how could we confirm that it is because of Pebbled?

The Following User Says Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
yup. I installed Pebbled today and now my notifications dont clear. For example if I get an email and view it, the notification remains. Also I now get a mitakuuluu notification for each message received from the same user, whereas normally there would just be one notification icon for each chat not each individual message.

Pebbled is awesome though, apart from this.

Hm i can't reproduce the notifications problem.

if i click on the notification on my phone the for example mail app opens and the notification gets cleared.

I can also restart the phone and don't receive the old notifications again.

Can you provide me with some infos how to reproduce?

Originally Posted by wormdrummer View Post
Also I now get a mitakuuluu notification for each message received from the same user, whereas normally there would just be one notification icon for each chat not each individual message.

Pebbled is awesome though, apart from this.
This can be reproduced for example with IRC for Sailfish when you get many highlights or private messages. Then the notification icon does not increase the number of events for one user but popsout new ones.

Another thing which I noticed is that when one email notification was fired and it's not cleared every new email does not fire notifications to pebble until all notifications are cleared.

Replication is simple. When pebbled is running, if you get an email and open the email program, the notification does not clear on the phone. It only clears if you open the notification itself or use the pulley menu to clear all notifications.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Just released 0.10

The Following User Says Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
I have installed the new version, but am still having problems with notifications not clearing. Any idea how to rectify this problem?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
If someone wants to avoid transliteration, check out http://pebblebits.com - custom firmware for your language needs (Pebble does all communication through UTF-8)

Smoku, one request - the ability to fire up the Pebble RK app - the sequence for it should be this (at least it was with 1.0 firmware):
00 1b 00 31 01 00 4d ab 81 a6 d2 fc 45 8a 99 2c 7a 1f 3b 96 a9 70 04 01 00 00 00 02 01 00 01

Tags
pebble, pebble time, pebbled