Notices

Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
First, don't know if this is Sailfish side or Cutespotify, but if you start playing song with bluetooth, then connection gets lost, the song is not resumed from phone speakers. Of course that is matter of oppinion whether this is good or bad.
I think that's a feature. Music is also paused when you unplug headphones. And that's the way it should be, I wouldn't want my music starting to play out loud if connection to my headphones is interrupted by accident (unplugging or bt disconnect)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TemeV For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Boxeri
First, don't know if this is Sailfish side or Cutespotify, but if you start playing song with bluetooth, then connection gets lost, the song is not resumed from phone speakers. Of course that is matter of oppinion whether this is good or bad.
I think this is Sailfish side, and as TemeV mentions probably as it should be. Anyway I don't have Bluetooth headset to test.

Originally Posted by Boxeri
Secondly, it might be good to update the version number in about section. still showing 1.3
Thanks for noting.

By the way does anyone have still tracks in the inbox?

Last edited by luke_dirtwalker; 2014-07-15 at 10:24.

Just that you know I'm still working on it:

It's all still heavily work in progress.

I hope to be able to deliver something mid August.
(At the moment I have only limited time (UNI) but starting from August I have more)

Cheers

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to luke_dirtwalker For This Useful Post:
wow, UI look really really nice !
Can't wait !!

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Is it possible to specify location for cached/offline tracks (to put those on sdcard)?

There is no UI for this yet.

But under
.local/share/harbour-cutespotify/CuteSpotify/CuteSpotify.conf

you can change the dataPath variable. I didn't test it so use at your own risk. Plus you might have to restart the app.

The Following User Says Thank You to luke_dirtwalker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by luke_dirtwalker View Post
There is no UI for this yet.

But under
.local/share/harbour-cutespotify/CuteSpotify/CuteSpotify.conf

you can change the dataPath variable. I didn't test it so use at your own risk. Plus you might have to restart the app.
I've been using CuteSpotify with the Storage on MicroSD (using this option) and can confirm everything works fine.

All one needs to do is to move the current Storage folder from .local/share/harbour-cutespotify/CuteSpotify/ to the new location and change the configuration. You don't even have to re-download your music.

The Following User Says Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Is it hard to fix MPRIS? I have a Pebble and would love to be able to control spotify with it! I will donate my last paypal money for it.

what do you mean fix? If you tell me how to test without pebble, and time allows yes I'll probably try to support it.

The Following User Says Thank You to luke_dirtwalker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by luke_dirtwalker View Post
what do you mean fix? If you tell me how to test without pebble, and time allows yes I'll probably try to support it.
Implement it. Hm, I think other people are better at explain it in details. But it would be awesome to have it.

Tags
meespot, qt5 wayland, sailfish, spotify, ubuntu touch