Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
today i installed Yappari on my N900 and must say great work Scorpious. i wanted to share i idea already available in official version of WhatsApp.

Can you add a button/function to view a specific contacts/persons shared multimedia files ? it will be useful for many people. and where are the multimedia files are stored in N900 ?
The mutimedia files are in /home/user/.yappari/cache unless you have selected the option "Import multimedia into gallery" or something like that. In that case you'd have your multimedia files in the default Images, Audio, Videos, etc folders in your phone.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ sudan -khartoum
can you write it easy to us so we can follw from first step when you do root which you didint say it for our limittied mind please and second i use x terminal cause filebox cant be download i wrote command .....yappari.log but it say this url cant be foud can you help

Originally Posted by bakry View Post
can you write it easy to us so we can follw from first step when you do root which you didint say it for our limittied mind please and second i use x terminal cause filebox cant be download i wrote command .....yappari.log but it say this url cant be foud can you help
You can start by saying what your problem is and what you want to do.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
You can start by saying what your problem is and what you want to do.
the problem is i try to get logo by using x terminal but say this url not found.i try download filebox but failed to install what to do (iam talking about yappari 1.1.46 )and thanks for respond.

Last edited by bakry; 2014-06-13 at 16:55.

the problem is i try to get logo by using x terminal but say this url not found.i try download filebox but failed to install what to do (iam talking about yappari 1.1.46 )and thanks for respond.
Are you trying to get "logo" ? I'm still lost.

Do you have Yappari installed and it is not working or something?

Are you trying to get "logo" ? I'm still lost.

Do you have Yappari installed and it is not working or something?
no iam not trying to get log iam trying to install it .i just follow the step you say to download yappari by using xterminal .the first command about yappari log dont work saying this url not found

no iam not trying to get log iam trying to install it .i just follow the step you say to download yappari by using xterminal .the first command about yappari log dont work saying this url not found
Install it through the repositories via Application Manager like everybody else does...

Install it through the repositories via Application Manager like everybody else does...
yes i try to install it from repositories but it say problem and list it to me conflict with application packeges libqt4

yes i try to install it from repositories but it say problem and list it to me conflict with application packeges libqt4
You'll have the *same problems* installing via repositories or via the links the the first post.

You should try to fix the dependencies problems.

Anyway we could help you if you show us EXACTLY what you're typing and the errors you're getting from the xterm. We can not guess what errors you're getting.

Also if you want to revisit the repository approach, you have to show us EXACTLY the errors the Application Manager is showing.

You'll have the *same problems* installing via repositories or via the links the the first post.

You should try to fix the dependencies problems.

Anyway we could help you if you show us EXACTLY what you're typing and the errors you're getting from the xterm. We can not guess what errors you're getting.

Also if you want to revisit the repository approach, you have to show us EXACTLY the errors the Application Manager is showing.
the application manager problem saying: conflict with application: libqt4-opengl . maemo5.( libqt4 (xmlpatterns.webkit.maemo5.sql.svg.multimedia.phon on)

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp