Notices

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
first of all: forget about proper emoji align. its Qt bug and nobody can fix it.
For RTL this is best of my offers: http://paste.ubuntu.com/7208542/

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
first of all: forget about proper emoji align. its Qt bug and nobody can fix it.
For RTL this is best of my offers: http://paste.ubuntu.com/7208542/
Thanks for explanation about emoji. About RTL It broke some stuff, look this pic:

Never mind, I will live with existed Bubble theme.
Thank you and to Penguin !

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Schturman: your font must be broken. Need to find a font which properly tells to the system its right-to-left writing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Penguin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Switzerland
i've still the problem, that i'm not able to send and receive messages after one hour of inactivity (powersaving modus?)... is someone out there expiriencing the same problems? or does anyone have a workaround for that problem?

i've already deleted the account from jolla and servers, as coderus stated it a few days ago...

so, after inactivity you receiving messages after opening mitakuuluu window or after reconnection?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Switzerland
after reconnection

same here! Trying the different workarounds, but it is still the same... not sure if it is due to jolla suspend mode, tried also with early suspend and it is the same...

I noticed today two behaviors...
1) when coming back to the phone after a while, you open mitakuuluu window and you see that it says logged in, and the reconnects ands you get the messages. it would be nice to have the messages without having to come back to the app, so you can be notified. (this works but not after a while)

2) Sometimes you need to close, and reopen the application to get the messages received.

It would be great to solve this, weather there are special settings, or whatever...

I don´t want to blame iCoderus as he is doing a superb job, I will like to help in this issue as I find this a hard issue on my jolla now. at the moment nor mitakuuluu or android whatsapp seem to be reliable regarding notifications...

Thanks icoderus again and let us know if could help in any way...

i cant suggest you anything new, only removing account from server and creating new.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Netherlands
In this matter I don't rule out the jolla itself as well. Laying at the table, not moving, sometimes the jolla becomes unreachable for ssh after a while. Only after pinging to the outside for establishing a network connection. Often I have a terminal open on the jolla just for ping. If ping works I can do network related things, if not switching WiFi off and on mostly works, or flight mode, else a reboot.

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp