Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
@rob_kouw Delete /home/user/.yappari/chats.db

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
@rob_kouw Delete /home/user/.yappari/chats.db
Thanks! I guess I'll have to delete some more. Engine starting up now, showing little icon in top area. Starting program is progressing little further, showing "Create Chat" and "Logged in", and then disappearing. No time to fetch log file now, will do so tonight.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by rob_kouw View Post
Thanks! I guess I'll have to delete some more. Engine starting up now, showing little icon in top area. Starting program is progressing little further, showing "Create Chat" and "Logged in", and then disappearing. No time to fetch log file now, will do so tonight.
I guess it must be a problem with a line in the log of one of the groups the user is in.

You could try to delete the whole folder /home/user/.yappari/logs

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Argentina
Hi, I was wondering why I can't delete contacts? I even tried blocking them but they still reappear on my contact list Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to giansgunit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I guess it must be a problem with a line in the log of one of the groups the user is in.

You could try to delete the whole folder /home/user/.yappari/logs
Indeed, I deleted my wife's log - the phone number in the log above - and Yappari came back to normal behaviour. She admitted overloading the poor girl with photos.

Thanks Scorpius!

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
hello, can you please add lame or ffmpeg to yappari so it could just make that big file into small size? please can you? because it takes long time on GPRS to send., example this line "lame --mp3input -b 64 input.mp3 output.mp3"

Any one experiencing the problem that yappari keeps on staying at the "waiting for connection" status when I use GPRS/EDGE? It won't connect at all with GPRS/EDGE while it works well when I use wifi.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
scorpius please add "retry" button for files please please. i tried other sim cards too, they reach at 60 or 70 then error. please scorpius add retry button in taskbar so select whichever files r failed and resend them. deeply request scorpius please. i only can send right now is 60 kb images that too after trying 7 to 8 times really. please scorpius helpp with new update please

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Venezuela
Scorpius buenas tardes. pana, disculpa la molestia pero cuales son los repositorios que estan funcionando para el N900?

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
latest version 1.1.44 of yappari is in extras-testing repository. Installing it with application manager or apt-get in X-Terminal will also pull the necessary packages.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp