Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Schturman, I think you should post sources Thank you for your work.
Maybe later today, if I have time on my crazy work

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Thanks all for our respond

before I did an attempt to install sailfish on my device it was working very fine but when i flashed the device and re install everything from the beginning i have face few strange things like qtweak mentioned can't do back up something now found !!!!

even the keyboard or virtual keyboard doesn't wan't to install a message file directory not found

I have only my concern to install file box root to modify in my device and even I had uninstall qtweak and theme ... I reinstalled the theme again and same problem yesterday happen boot loop "xsession/syuid" problem

this is my story

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Read first page only useable with Blanco theme!

I use Blue inverted theme and it works but you cant be sure!
Thank you my friend for your help to put you in the picture

IT WAS WORKING FINE ALONG SIDE WITH THE THEME ... no conflicts occured between qtweak and transparent theme before

and even before attempting to install sailfish OS on my device

now am facing this strange boot loop delimma

and for your information I only used qtweak to change the background images for transparent theme only no any other modification needed only this matter

Hi guys
As far as installing themes with n9qt is not recommended, i would like to ask, how to change the volume bar color (in the status menu)? I know, that I should look somewhere in default themes styles, but there are tons of strings there...
Or editing the default themes is not recommended too?

Also, i think that it even could be added to the n9qt

Last edited by zxcvbnm3230; 2014-01-30 at 00:00.

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by Eztran View Post
repository.maemo.org is something else, you want the backup of the harmattan-dev.nokia.com repo.

Just swapping out the address from what was previously in my sdk.list gave:

deb http://skeiron.org/repo/harmattan-dev.nokia.com/ harmattan/sdk free non-free

oh, and note the spaces...
Is this still working for you? First it did for me now suddenly it don't work with apt-get update.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 138 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Devon, England
OK... skeiron's dead. Looks like people have backed up harmattan-dev all over the place, though.

There's one on thecust.net (thanks Custodian! Hope you don't mind people linking it ):

deb http://mirror.thecust.net/harmattan-dev.nokia.com/ harmattan/sdk free non-free

Last edited by Eztran; 2014-02-02 at 20:09.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eztran For This Useful Post:
Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Installed open wifi 5ghz support from cc-4
But commands iw reg set and iw reg get and iw list doesn't works!
What's wrong???

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Slovenia
I'm trying to run tweak W to change background but, for some reason it does not work, I get red screen after reboot... And in instructions writes that phone will request root access but mine phone doesn't... I'm really struggling with this and I was trying to edit .css files manually and always appears red screen... :S any solution?

Last edited by anzx; 2014-02-14 at 19:11.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Do you have backup from tweak K ? If not use tweak L to get my one. Also check where you put your backgrounds (right directory) and the correct names and formats of images.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh