Active Topics

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
In email, I'd also like a select all.

I've just been through a folder and selected 165 emails and deleted them. It was also the first time my old friend 'Email not responding' popped up but it can be forgiven this time. I like how that's handled on Sailfish too - just click Wait.

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
I do not know if it has been mentioned before, however, if I have phone number saved without country prefix (+372 for Estonia) and I receive call from that number and it shows call info with country code, phone does not show name of the contact. This is important bug to be fixed asap.

Originally Posted by DrWilken View Post

In the mail application, when looking at the folder view (swipe left), folders aren't sorted by name...

Quite annoying when You have a lot of (sub)folders...
Well, my folders are definately sorted by name.
which makes the Inbox ("Posteingang" in German) show up quite far down in the list...

First day of using my Jolla so that may be some mistake on my part, but after using it to get a few apps, my Amazon Store is stuck on some kind of screen with "app-store" written on the top of the screen, then a divider line and then only black screen and the two buttons. the taskswitch button works, the back button doesn't do anything.

Could someone who had problems with WPA EAP could try to install libeap (pkcon install libeap), just tried on my device and it installed, so maybe eap is not on device by default? (would try myself but have no WPA EAP network around)

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
First day of using my Jolla so that may be some mistake on my part, but after using it to get a few apps, my Amazon Store is stuck on some kind of screen with "app-store" written on the top of the screen, then a divider line and then only black screen and the two buttons. the taskswitch button works, the back button doesn't do anything.
This happens a lot with the Amazon app store. The solution is to uninstall and then reinstall it. I keep most of my apk files in a folder on the Android Dropbox app for when I need to reinstall anything.

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by maluka View Post
This happens a lot with the Amazon app store. The solution is to uninstall and then reinstall it. I keep most of my apk files in a folder on the Android Dropbox app for when I need to reinstall anything.
Sometime it is not enough to uninstall it and re install it.
In this case you need to use the terminal as root and remove the cache folder of the amazon store apps
In my case it was located at:

/medi/sdcard/Android/amazon
and
com.amazon ....

Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
Originally Posted by Casanunda View Post
Well, my folders are definately sorted by name.
which makes the Inbox ("Posteingang" in German) show up quite far down in the list...
That's pretty annoying too...

I only have Inbox and Outbox as top-level folders, and Inbox is at the top which makes sense...

Everything else is subfolders of the Inbox, i.e.:
Inbox
Inbox.Spam
Inbox.Sent
Inbox.Newsletters
Inbox.Newsletters.Maemo.org
etc.

I run my own mail server (postfix/dovecot).

Just had a look at my Google account in the mail program, and I see the same thing as You see here.

I would think that the correct way to do it would be to put the 'standard folders' i.e. Inbox, Sent/Outbox, Trash, Spam in the top, and everything below or besides that should just be sorted by name (that's how it's done in RoundCube webmail at least)...?

Last edited by DrWilken; 2013-12-20 at 13:48.

Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Sometime it is not enough to uninstall it and re install it.
Indeed it didn't work. I'll check how to do the steps you described later, thanks!

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Joensuu, Finland
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Could someone who had problems with WPA EAP could try to install libeap (pkcon install libeap), just tried on my device and it installed, so maybe eap is not on device by default? (would try myself but have no WPA EAP network around)
I just installed libeap, I'll see what happens once I get to the university.