Active Topics

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Oulu, Finland
I noticed now when I get an email notification and tap it, it only opens a blank page? I have to back to the inbox folder and open the message again to see it. This has happened with a couple of emails from Amazon that include images. I'll be making more observations on this matter...

The Following User Says Thank You to hana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 72 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by hana View Post
I noticed now when I get an email notification and tap it, it only opens a blank page? I have to back to the inbox folder and open the message again to see it. This has happened with a couple of emails from Amazon that include images. I'll be making more observations on this matter...
Yes, same thing here. And others have reported it too.

Posts: 1,070 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by hana View Post
Yes, know bug, happens mostly with html mails, already fixed, hopefully will be in next update.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to VDVsx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
I am experiencing the same issue as qrosh. At times it says Loading Web Page and then, I think, it crashes and goes back to the Accounts screen.
At times it says Creating Account and then again, back to the Accounts Screen

Clock application timers has a minor bug.

To reproduce:

1. Create 1 minute timer
2. Push newly created timer to start it(I think this should happen automatically when you add timer)
3. Wait one minute and close timer alarm
4. Step four is missing
5. Reboot phone
6. Open clock and start timer again
7. Timer time shows randomly minus N seconds, press again and timer might reset, or another random -Ns appears, press more, timer finally resets to 1min and things are back in order.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Joensuu, Finland
In browser, large images are consistently shown too wide and cannot be zoomed out to fit screen.

Google accounts keep logging out.

It's totally non-obvious how to select and copy text.

If an ambience is made from an image that is on a MicroSD card (doesn't say in Gallery), it doesn't survive a reboot. Then again, it's impossible to move or copy an image to the internal memory, as there is no file manager (yes i know one can be installed with pkcon, and i know how to cp and mv in bash).

Large, complex pdf files crash Documents, such as this one: http://www.sciencemadness.org/librar...ide.pdf‎ (2.2 MB) - I have this in the internal storage and try to open it from Documents. As I touch the file, Documents promptly segfaults. Like this:
[nemo@localhost ~]$ sailfish-office
[D] QWaylandEglIntegration::QWaylandEglIntegration:58 - Using Wayland-EGL
[W] Sailfish::createApplication:43 - Could not load translations for en_US
[W] QQmlImportDatabase::importPlugin:1697 - Module 'Sailfish.Silica' does not contain a module identifier directive - it cannot be protected from external registrations.
[D] MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient:8 1 - MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient(c onst QString&, QObject*) Theme: "jolla-ambient"
[D] MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient:1 12 - LocalThemeDaemonClient: Looking for assets in ("/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch", "/usr/share/themes/jolla-ambient/meegotouch")
[W] check_parent_thread:647 - QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is QApplication(0x44686850), parent's thread is QThread(0x44685bb0), current thread is QThread(0x446ab428)
[W] QObject::installEventFilter:1863 - QObject::installEventFilter(): Cannot filter events for objects in a different thread.
[D] KoReportCurrentArch::create:46 - Legacy integer arithmetics implementation
[W] check_parent_thread:647 - QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is QApplication(0x44686850), parent's thread is QThread(0x44685bb0), current thread is QThread(0x446ab428)
[W] QObject::installEventFilter:1863 - QObject::installEventFilter(): Cannot filter events for objects in a different thread.
[W] QQmlImportDatabase::importPlugin:1697 - Module 'org.nemomobile.ngf' does not contain a module identifier directive - it cannot be protected from external registrations.
[D] DeclarativeCoverWindow:eclarativeCoverWindow:53 - DeclarativeCoverWindow: I have a default alpha buffer
---open the Gergel file here---
Segmentation fault

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jsiren For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Pully menu.
User can pull higher than the action resulting in nothing, should be limited to the action.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wout.martens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
Pully menu.
User can pull higher than the action resulting in nothing, should be limited to the action.
I think that's supposed to lock the menu open, so you can tap an action with your thumb instead.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 64 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Joensuu, Finland
Browser interface is inconsistent with the rest of the OS. IMO a swipe right should be "Back", most actions should be in a top pull menu, with perhaps one or two items repeated in a bottom menu.

Attachments/links are not shown in FB instant messages. Every now and then I get a message where there's an obvious reference to a linked newspaper article, but no link - then I have to check the message in browser.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jsiren For This Useful Post:
Posts: 79 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Pordenone
i add:

- in the notifications screen e-mails don't appear and for update e-mail you have to enter in email application
- i have copy some mp3 of small dimensions, for ringtones, in the music folder but from multimedia i can't see them
- mp4 videos appear in multimedia music library like a music files
- account email like hotmail does not exist and created from email account does not work (there are less accounts)
- you can't use major of most important commands from terminal (like copy, rm or move) otherwise harmattan
- smiles from SMS don't exist otherwise harmattan
- facebook messages, skype messages aren't implemented on messages app like in harmattan
- no date or clock when phone is lock
- date is hidden on menu pull and battery and other status icons are hidden ...

-support notification for whatsapp does not exist
-need of a quick bar for connections without entering in settings to activate them
-feed reader does not exist
- double tap unlock cannot be disactivate

Last edited by michdeskunk; 2013-12-17 at 10:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michdeskunk For This Useful Post: