Active Topics

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Excellent. FedEx redelivery is low priority ...

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Looking at all the things it seems that Jolla is keeping up with "3-4 weeks" delivery promise from the day of purchase. So I guess there isn't much to worry about yet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
I know that after a few months, DHL destroy old packages. Literally taking a sledgehammer to brand new PS3s etc.
No f-ing way? Seriously? If that's really true, it hurts all over.

Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
No f-ing way? Seriously? If that's really true, it hurts all over.
Maybe they take a look if something is worthy before having fun with the sledgehammer....

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
I was in the first wave, and I ordered the $0 option. What was actually the point with the $100 option? Was it just the T-shirt? Because, even if my order hasn't changed from paid yet, it doesn't really seem like they prioritize the $100 ones. Or?

The Following User Says Thank You to Larswad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
Looking at all the things it seems that Jolla is keeping up with "3-4 weeks" delivery promise from the day of purchase. So I guess there isn't much to worry about yet.
We know there was an unintended delay in the start of the deliveries, so clearly Jolla is pushing their 3-4 week window into "spare time" so to speak. There is some reason to worry for those still in Paid, schedule-wise. Hopefully not much.

I believe that for most people, 4 weeks comes up this week - if it hasn't already. For most of the rest by or during the Christmas break, so Jolla needs to deliver by Christmas to stick to that.

For someone paid December 2nd, they have a couple of days after Christmas to deliver, but this is probably a quite small minority - mostly those who didn't get the webstore invites in their right time (which kind of should have made Jolla prioritize them a little more).

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I’d tell you a UDP joke, but you may not get it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
I was in the first wave, and I ordered the $0 option. What was actually the point with the $100 option? Was it just the T-shirt? Because, even if my order hasn't changed from paid yet, it doesn't really seem like they prioritize the $100 ones. Or?
There are many people from the first wave who are still stuck in Paid (even though they paid promptly at the webstore) while second wave shipments have already happened. They didn't follow the priority order even though that was promised. I don't think the pre-order price in the end had much to do with it, considering some people have received their $100 orders quite late, if not still waiting.

$100 was for T-shirt and the Limited Edition OH.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
My ticket at zendesk :

Hello,
My name is Kamen Dokov and I would like to ask you about my order. My order number is 200000419 the status in the webshop is "In Picking" from 11-Dec-2013, the FedEx search by reference number returns "Not found" i live in Bulgaria (all the other Bulgarians did receive their packages). Is something wrong with the shipping of my phone?
Thank you!
Best regards:
Kamen Dokov
Jolla response:

Hi,

thank you for your message.

You order is paid and being handled.

Shipment are being handled as follows:
· Finnish pre-orders from first campaign in May.
· Remaining EU pre-orders and second-wave pre-orders.

If you have completed your purchase by the 2nd of December you will get your Jolla in December. We’re doing our best to serve the pre-order customers as quickly as possible. Due to technical problems in the shipping process a small portion of pre-orders may be delayed. Therefore we are not able to provide you with an exact delivery date at the moment. You will receive a notification with more details when your device has been shipped.

We sincerely apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience. We are very grateful to all our pre-order customers who have supported us from the start.
Jolla could not have made it so far without you, it's a joint adventure - bear with us!

Sincerely,
Jolla Customer Care

Ystävällisin terveisin,
Jolla Asiakastuki

Join the Movement @ jolla.com
Like @ facebook.com/jollaofficial
Follow @ JollaHQ
It looks like an automated message to me, i hope i'm wrong!
Barnabas Collins

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kollin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by kollin View Post
It looks like an automated message to me, i hope i'm wrong!
You are not wrong. That is the standard response Jolla Care have been sending to anyone enquiring about shipment

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post: