Active Topics

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
I just want to commend everyone's work here. I'm really impressed with how much progress you folks have made in so short a time. I look forward to trying it on my n9 for fun when things gets a little further down the road. Keep it up!

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
please help , i installed everything properly , extraction gone very smoothly and then i restarted my phone but it directly boots into meego and does not show ubiboot option. there were no errors while the whole process. what could be the issue. one thing is didnt understant want "sync ; sync ; sync ; umount /media/*"

can anyone help me with this

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by baboo View Post
ok,Ive done the whole thing supposedly well, but I still cant login to sailfish(stuck on sailfish wallpaper) neither to harmattan(stuck on black screen).
any help would be appreciated
This may happen if battery is to low.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Pulzar View Post
The browser seemed fine by me. I just tried facebook touch but that seemed to work as smooth as you would expect from the N9. UX is smooth, some gliching here and there but it's not a big deal.
Dont try TMO on it... You go nuts if u try that

Offtopic but one of the reason I dislike TMO is lack of an mobile version

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Greece
ok sailfish working but meego says

boot os/kernel selection failed
please run a maintanance boot

i have transfered the files but nothing.

i can see all partitions, what now?

now i get just a black screen when i select meego

Last edited by someoneleme; 2013-12-09 at 23:59.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by someoneleme View Post
ok sailfish working but meego says

boot os/kernel selection failed
please run a maintanance boot

i have transfered the files but nothing.

i can see all partitions, what now?
You have some configuration mixup.
Can you post your ubiboot.log, it is created on the same directory you have your ubiboot.conf.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
I got Persecute0.1-2 working on Sailfish on my N9!Anyone else have this? Thanks coderus, even though you can't support it yet!
how u install?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by jinnn_1989 View Post
please help , i installed everything properly , extraction gone very smoothly and then i restarted my phone but it directly boots into meego and does not show ubiboot option. there were no errors while the whole process. what could be the issue. one thing is didnt understant want "sync ; sync ; sync ; umount /media/*"

can anyone help me with this
So you see no ubiboot menu's at all?
That means the flashing of your ubiboot kernel failed for some reason.

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
i did installation via windows. so do i need to go to step 6 ? that is for ubiboot ? after step 5 i directly went to step W.

The Following User Says Thank You to jinnn_1989 For This Useful Post:
Guys Hi

New kickstart art https://github.com/martinbrook/jolla-n950-kickstart

Has limited nemo:mw repo for pulseaudio packages which enables audio now and jolla-common-configuration is installed in this image

Contributions welcome

BR

vgrade

Originally Posted by vgrade View Post
Hi Guys,

SourenAraya, thanks for your latest backup image, it gets us further towards the goal.

I'm working on a further kickstart

There are two issues I'm working on

1. n950 specific packages in nemo:me repo

The issue is that some on the n950 hardware adaptation packages are part of the nemo:mw repo. If you add this into the mic kickstart it conflicts with some parts the jolla version of nemo:mw. What I'm working on is providing a repo which only includes the n950 specific parts of the nemo:mw repo (eg pulse audio config)

2. jolla.common.configs

If this package is included in the kickstart then the /home/nemo directory gets wrong permissions which caused a loop in jolla welcome / language picking

Getting the n950 parts of nemo:mw in the kickstart should sort things like audio/proximity sensor and make the production of a sailfish-n950.tar.bz2 automatic

Again thanks for all the contributions to this effort and again any contributions welcome to

https://github.com/martinbrook/jolla-n950-kickstart

BR

vgrade

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to vgrade For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, nokia, sailfish