Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Originally Posted by bwalter View Post
Do you have any experience of how well Meego QML components are working on Fremantle?
Unfortunately I don't, there is a compatibility framework app but I never properly figured out the settings. I am currently using eCoach with a Zephyr HXM for running and cycling but it only saves an average heart rate for a given event and keeps me in target heart rate during a workout. It would be nice to graph my heart rate for other activities. I would love to have a heart rate graph during difficult airplane flight maneuvers that I could replay and sync to audio to help track stress points.
thanks for the reply!

hi, I tried to buy your app on n9. It always failed on the confirmation of payment. Tried many times. Also tested to buy another app, for which payment worked out ok. So maybe something broken for your app at ovi. cheers

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bwalter,

What is the changelog in 1.3.4?

I have updated to the last versions of Meerun and every update is better than previous update, congratulations bwalter!
But I have a question! Which are the limits between the red, yellow and green zones when you are using the heart rate monitor? Is there any option to edit these zones?

Hi! I don't know why my phone can't open the readme file in .Meerun. How can i install the open street Maps in offlne mode?Which is the file format that i've to download?.
This app is awesome, much better than Sportstracker!
Thank you!

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi Bwalter,

I am using your last version.

In my case, auto pause does not work. I keep it set to a 3 km/h threshold but nothing happens when I slow down.

Thanks.

Thanks There is currently no GUI to configure the zone limits but you can directly edit the config file (~/.config/meerun/meerun.conf) as follows:

Code:
[hrm]
greenZoneLimit=90
redZoneLimit=160
Result: 0-90: green, 90-160: yellow, 160-inf: red

There will be more zones and a GUI in a next release.

Originally Posted by hdpe100 View Post
I have updated to the last versions of Meerun and every update is better than previous update, congratulations bwalter!
But I have a question! Which are the limits between the red, yellow and green zones when you are using the heart rate monitor? Is there any option to edit these zones?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bwalter For This Useful Post:
Here is a link to the README file, I hope that the explanation is clear enough
http://www.meerun.com/harmattan/README.offlinemaps

Originally Posted by Iceman_709 View Post
Hi! I don't know why my phone can't open the readme file in .Meerun. How can i install the open street Maps in offlne mode?Which is the file format that i've to download?.
This app is awesome, much better than Sportstracker!
Thank you!

It should actually work when you slow down but not necessarily immediately. The app takes the time to make sure that the threshold is reached, depending on the current GPS accuracy. It may take a few seconds more to detect the pause (but the time is properly adjusted when auto-pause starts).

Originally Posted by alephito View Post
Hi Bwalter,

I am using your last version.

In my case, auto pause does not work. I keep it set to a 3 km/h threshold but nothing happens when I slow down.

Thanks.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ France
Hello,

Do-you will port the application on sailfish ?