Closed Thread
just ordered,

Thank you for your purchase!

Your order # is: 200002017.

just hope it arrives in time

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Ordered mine this morning. I'm #884.

So this means crossed 2000 mark....great!

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
So this means crossed 2000 mark....great!
These are remarkable numbers for a start-up with 80 employees, truly outstanding. I haven't paid mine yet, might wait for the afterparty on 28th of November. Still got a couple of concerns about the functionality, it is still beta OS. But, I may change my mind any time though.

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

Paid! Now the real waiting begins...

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Yes, i have paid my Jolla.

Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Seems like order # is the number of ordered devices? I ordered earlier and I am 389. So we can have a rough count of paid devices.
nope
the 2xxxxxxxx range includes both orders & invoices
=> ½ the number - cancelled orders + orders w/ both device (makes only one order / invoice)

EDIT: that's a lot of variables... ¦-)))))

Last edited by misterc; 2013-11-25 at 23:44. Reason: variables

Originally Posted by misterc View Post
nope
the 2xxxxxxxx range includes both orders & invoices
=> ½ the number - cancelled orders + orders w/ both device (makes only one order / invoice)

EDIT: that's a lot of variables... ¦-)))))
Hmmm... not sure. 1xxx range is for Friday orders (someone mentioned ordering on Fri with 1xx), order number showed up only after checkout, so would assume it is minimum (Jolla+OH - single invoice), mine was 300ish, while invoice 220ish, so either 80 people ordered 2 devices or my logic is incorrect (only 80 people out of 220 serviced at that point today that ordered the LE OH to count double?). According to me with highest order number 2017 that would mean almost 3k devices ordered on Monday, second ordering day (but sure, cancellations, paypal disputes and all... lots of them could disappear)

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I was one of the first ones who pre-ordered it (when the website was just launched, I directly ordered...)
altough I took the €0...
The only email that i've received is the following one:

Hi,

We are pleased to inform all our Jolla pre-booking customers that you will soon receive instructions on how to complete your order via our webshop. Upon completing your order, you will receive more information about shipping and delivery.

Starting from 22 November 2013, invitations will be sent to enter the webshop where you can complete the purchase of your Jolla. Invitations will be sent according to priority order to all pre-booking customers from the EU, Norway and Switzerland. No separate priority number will be sent, seeing as the order ID (order number) determines the priority of your order.

In order to secure your priority delivery during December, please make sure you have completed your purchase by 2 December, 2013. Delivery times after this date cannot be guaranteed or will vary. Please note that your pre-booking is still valid until 30 June, 2014.

Should you have any questions regarding you pre-booking, please do not hesitate to contact us at care@jolla.com.

Best regards,

Jolla

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Hmmm... not sure. 1xxx range is for Friday orders (someone mentioned ordering on Fri with 1xx), order number showed up only after checkout, so would assume it is minimum (Jolla+OH - single invoice), mine was 300ish, while invoice 220ish, so either 80 people ordered 2 devices or my logic is incorrect (only 80 people out of 220 serviced at that point today that ordered the LE OH to count double?). According to me with highest order number 2017 that would mean almost 3k devices ordered on Monday, second ordering day (but sure, cancellations, paypal disputes and all... lots of them could disappear)
I had 1000000xxx and 700+ something number, maybe 100.. is finland 200..outside, can anyone clarisy/confirm theories around this with their number?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Routser For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread