Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
why? have you problem read or what? His account is saying:

"Home of my personal thoughts, not the ones of my company"

Not his fault that Jolla fanboys going nuts as soon as some person working at Jolla posts a tweet.

Its a damn time people learning to sort what they see on the internet and stop takes stuff to seriously.
It's worth mentioning that he has already used his personnal account to hint or comment information about Jolla. That + the observation that several Jolla employees were gathering in Finland, there were good reasons for believing this "legendary week" was about the company, and not his grandma visiting him for Halloween. Could we expect a release or even a release date announcement? I don't think so, the gap was too large to have such hopes.

This legendary week might be actually related to Halloween, by the way. But even in this case, I still think it's more about Jolla than Mosconi's auntie.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2013-10-29 at 21:04.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
About the same as your posting this.

Why ask? I'm sure "blah blah blah" actually fits for a decent answer. Leave it be. No matter how much you'd want an answer, you'll never get the one that will make you happy. It's Dave... I mean, seriously.

Either play along with him or just ignore him. There's no in-between really.
that is a valid question...

Also I think gerbick finally came to the conclusion . If you cant beat him , join him.

on an more serious note. Its really intressting to go back and read the first articsls and interviews about jolla. It gives you perspective while waiting.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-10-29 at 21:59.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Long live La Jolla

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Also I think gerbick finally came to the conclusion . If you cant beat him , join him.
Last time I steer this thread OT... no. That's not the conclusion I came to. Not at all.

You're just here to be as disruptive - intentionally or unintentionally. It doesn't matter. You're allowed, not banned. Neither am I.

So this Jolla legendary announcement/week. Anything yet?

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Anyone else having 400 just laying around doing nothing. What a waste. Still just because jolla cant deliver. From an economic stand point its a waste. I want help finland out of ...something. But is jolla a truly s finnish company? Are they registeted over there or in some low tax country in Asia? Or some obscure country in the middle of nowwhere.
Oh the irony is strong with this one. Questioning whether Jolla is based in some weird country while having that huge Ubuntu edge failure thing in your sig. Do you know where Canonical is based???/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Last time I steer this thread OT... no. That's not the conclusion I came to. Not at all.

You're just here to be as disruptive - intentionally or unintentionally. It doesn't matter. You're allowed, not banned. Neither am I.

So this Jolla legendary announcement/week. Anything yet?
unfortunately I dont think its legendary at all, neither related to jolla release anymore. It seems that the cofunder wanted to troll the community I think a guy in his position must think twice before posting on twitter. Especially when mixing jolla stuff with private stuff.
But in the end it was quite funny...but not for everyone. Legendary? Doubtful!

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-10-30 at 06:44.

Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
Anyone else having 400 just laying around doing nothing. What a waste. Still just because jolla cant deliver. From an economic stand point its a waste. I want help finland out of ...something. But is jolla a truly s finnish company? Are they registeted over there or in some low tax country in Asia? Or some obscure country in the middle of nowwhere.
Oh the irony is strong with this one. Questioning whether Jolla is based in some weird country while having that huge Ubuntu edge failure thing in your sig. Do you know where Canonical is based???/
http://www.ytj.fi/english/yrityshaku...2&kielikoodi=3

(hint: Business ID = 2399817-6)

The Following User Says Thank You to handyAndy For This Useful Post:
Honestly. This thread really needs to be moderated.
Not that this forum isn't dying as it is, but this thread has been unreadable for past 2 weeks.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
What we need is jolla news and release. It will come soon and give inressting threads, focused .

Originally Posted by handyAndy View Post
http://www.ytj.fi/english/yrityshaku...2&kielikoodi=3

(hint: Business ID = 2399817-6)

So this is jolla HQ and where they are registered.

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red