Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Z1 is equal to garbage according to me. Its probably the last phone I would have payed for from the BIG five. Ive would preferred Ultra instead for jolla. At least that is a one of a kind size. Sony will replace Z1 before you have time to say Jooooooooooooolla.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-10-25 at 16:54.

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
... according to me.
so, this comes from good source

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
sailfish can ported to android phones
We're not even close to that yet, some articles around the internetz hinting that it's possible doesn't make it so.
If it's ever done & done well, it needs to be fully supported by Jolla or someone else fully ensconced in the "sailfish ecosystem".
If we're lucky Jolla/Other may help smooth the way for 1 or more of the most popular Android handsets...
But I'd wager that'll be long after the 1st Sailfish phone has had time to settle on the market, if it ever happens.
Maybe big communities like xda-dev etc. + the maemo/meego one will start to run away with the concept, & get close to delivering something polished.
It looks like Jolla is starting to facilitate that side of things a bit more at least....

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-10-25 at 17:56.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
so, this comes from good source
Yep, at least I name my source which is more than most people do here

I could finally log in to jolla.com again...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-10-25 at 18:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
No we are not kidding! My N9 isn't buggy apart of my modem failing every now and then but I have a non-production device... (for the record I had my android tablet reboot on its own a few times more often as I had to reboot my n9 ever and I only got it for a couple of months now)

For now I just like that there is an option to not sell my soul to some US company.

PS stop trolling!
Originally Posted by Jedibeeftrix View Post
i consider the addition of "US" as trolling.
Well the rest of us don't. This NSA company that you so dearly love is not so much liked here in European countries, if you haven't seen the news. Privacy is something we take very seriously here, unlike you. If you don't believe me, ask the Germans.

Originally Posted by Jedibeeftrix View Post
all these Snowden revelations are great fun, but every nation is trying exactly the same and the difference is a matter competence not intention.
Every word is true, yes. But just believe me when I say, no Finnish instance is listening to your or Barack's phone calls or emails. Can you say the same?

And in what Google and Apple etc. are ok (or are forced) to do in the name of "national security", I beg you, please understand that isn't anywhere near the case here in Europe or Finland.

Final ninja-edit: You're from The Netherlands according to your profile, are you serious in what you're saying? I really am asking you.

Last edited by handyAndy; 2013-10-25 at 23:29.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to handyAndy For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
No we are not kidding! My N9 isn't buggy apart of my modem failing every now and then but I have a non-production device... (for the record I had my android tablet reboot on its own a few times more often as I had to reboot my n9 ever and I only got it for a couple of months now)

For now I just like that there is an option to not sell my soul to some US company.

PS stop trolling!
Lol. You are such a troll. N9 was a beta misadventure. And by the way, Europeans are just as adept at spying as US, and N9 was declared as one of the most unsafe devices to use when it comes to security. Wake up, all these companies have one single motive: make money. Jolla, Molla, Dolla...no matter how you name them..all the same

Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
Some interesting videos from around the place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYZedD11GtE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FJkawb4xhA

Have a good weekend!
???? Are you proud of the little clips that you just put up? Will this get you any customers?

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Lol. You are such a troll. N9 was a beta misadventure. And by the way, Europeans are just as adept at spying as US, and N9 was declared as one of the most unsafe devices to use when it comes to security. Wake up, all these companies have one single motive: make money. Jolla, Molla, Dolla...no matter how you name them..all the same
..and then you have this thing called legislation. You know, US legislation does not reach beyond US borders..

Let me give you an example: http://www.younited.com/why.html

That's a F-Secures (Finnish company) upcoming cloud service and I can give you my head as a pledge that they won't leak any information to anyone. Ever. If they would, someone would go to jail.

That's how the legislation works around these parts of the world.

(Before someone hints that I'm biased in this matter, let me tell you: I don't work for F-Secure and I hate their antivirus program.)

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
???? Are you proud of the little clips that you just put up? Will this get you any customers?
Who knows? Are you proud of your unique username? Will it get you any Lumia customers? Possible ;-) Marketing matters!

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

The Following User Says Thank You to praveenchand For This Useful Post:
IGNORE ! LUMIA(man) its a troll , spitting garbage with his shalow remarks and brainless statements.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red