Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
You have to SSH to your phone from a PC.

Anyway check for the package gstreamer0.10-plugins-good. If you have that package then I really need to see the dpkg -l output, because I don't know what my phone has that yours doesn't.

Most of the problems are solved by installing CSSU but I want to know what your problem is to fix others that might have the same problem.

In my N900 works.
i have last CSSU version 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo8.2+thumb1

this package is newest version also. maybe i have to install gstreamer codecs instead of ogg codecs?

Last edited by murik; 2013-09-27 at 07:06.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by murik View Post
i have last CSSU version 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo8.2+thumb1

this package is newest version also. maybe i have to install gstreamer codecs instead of ogg codecs?
I think gianko might have the solution.

Try from terminal (and from user not root):

mkdir -p /home/user/.yappari/cache/sounds

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
I think gianko might have the solution.

Try from terminal (and from user not root):

mkdir -p /home/user/.yappari/cache/sounds
at last it works problem is directory creation

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
I had the same problem with Recording 00:00...created /home/user/.yappari/cache/sounds folder and set all permisions with Hamster Filer..problem solved

The Following User Says Thank You to tanago For This Useful Post:
Thank you all for the bug report!! I'm gonna release a 1.1.40 with the bug fixed (there's a check if the directory isn't there is created automatically).

By the way this only happens if you have never ever received an audio file from somebody else.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Thank you all for the bug report!! I'm gonna release a 1.1.40 with the bug fixed (there's a check if the directory isn't there is created automatically).

By the way this only happens if you have never ever received an audio file from somebody else.
I received audio files but i'm often delete all yappari folders, if you remember i asked you about button to delete all logs on exit

Yes, you need check for all folders...if you remember I had the same problem with my own profile picture...

Also can you make an option which files should go in MyDocs? for example i want received images to be indexed but not and audio files. Current setting directs all received files in .yappari or MyDocs.

Originally Posted by tanago View Post
Also can you make an option which files should go in MyDocs? for example i want received images to be indexed but not and audio files. Current setting directs all received files in .yappari or MyDocs.
It's totally possible, though the only options will be audio (not voice), images and videos.

Anyway I haven't had any positive feedback about the voice notes (nobody has said: "hey it works and works great"), so I don't think people were interested in that feature

I wonder what people want to see in their Yappari then...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
It's totally possible, though the only options will be audio (not voice), images and videos.

Anyway I haven't had any positive feedback about the voice notes (nobody has said: "hey it works and works great"), so I don't think people were interested in that feature

I just updated to 1.1.40 and had used voice sending like 30 times. I love it and it works great! Thanks

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tanago For This Useful Post:

i think that peoples didnt see new version yet...

And one question, when i receive video files its named like letters and numbers combination (something like A1wpfkg...mp4). Is it only my problem or not?

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp