Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 201 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ india
i am getting this error while registering- Registration could not be completed. server response was old_version.
what should i do.?

Scorpius mentioned this 2-3 pages back. There is currently an issue with registration, he is working to fix it. Look at the last page for perhaps a fix.
#1 Nokia N900 Feb- 2011 - June - 2013 (Dead motherboard)
#2 Nokia N900 July-2013 (CSSU Stable) - Present
#3 Nokia N900 April-2014 (CSSU Thumb) - Present

i will wait for him to fix the issue.

hello friend Scorpius,

i am using "yappari 0.0.35 Build 4180" on my n900 since last 15 days.
During this time, not found any kind of problem & enjoying Yappari App. in my mob.

But, last night i installed Bluestack into my pc & Started whatsapp there too. And, i was easily operating whatsapp there on pc through Bluestack.

But, after it, when i started yappari on my N900, it started registration process once again,
Ask for my mobile no.. I wrote it down, but i was not getting sms for code.
I presses the "Call Me" button too. A massege shows "A call will be requested." Then , i press "Done" Button.
After few seconds, a msg shows on to my n900 screen that "Registraion couldn't be completed. Server response was: old_version."

So my friend, plz confirm me, that my yappari stop working all because of i had started whatsapp through bluestack or by some other issue make it stop...????

Help friend & provide solution as soon as possible.

thanks....

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by ankit_shlok View Post
hello friend Scorpius,

i am using "yappari 0.0.35 Build 4180" on my n900 since last 15 days.
During this time, not found any kind of problem & enjoying Yappari App. in my mob.

But, last night i installed Bluestack into my pc & Started whatsapp there too. And, i was easily operating whatsapp there on pc through Bluestack.

But, after it, when i started yappari on my N900, it started registration process once again,
Ask for my mobile no.. I wrote it down, but i was not getting sms for code.
I presses the "Call Me" button too. A massege shows "A call will be requested." Then , i press "Done" Button.
After few seconds, a msg shows on to my n900 screen that "Registraion couldn't be completed. Server response was: old_version."

So my friend, plz confirm me, that my yappari stop working all because of i had started whatsapp through bluestack or by some other issue make it stop...????

Help friend & provide solution as soon as possible.

thanks....
That was a big mistake.

You can't use the same phone number in two devices at the same time.

WhatsApp changed the registration so you can't register again, and if you do, maybe they would have blocked you: WhatsApp blocks anybody who registers twice in the same week.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
That was a big mistake.

WhatsApp changed the registration so you can't register again, and if you do, maybe they would have blocked you: WhatsApp blocks anybody who registers twice in the same week.
same problem here. but i don't think whatsapp blocked me. even i register a new no. i get the same error-old_version.

Hey Scorpius,
Wazapp guys fixed registration.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...ostcount=10082

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pradip300 For This Useful Post:
Yappari 1.0.36 released. Links in the first post.

Registration is fixed. Status bug is fixed.

You will only see newer status though. If you want a full refresh of all your contacts' status delete roster.db and force synchronization. This is recommended if you're upgrading to 1.0.36.

The title edit bug is still there so we're stuck with the "0.0.33" title in this thread (EDIT: somebody told me that's the way it is in threads over a year old)

Builder doesn't work so I can't upload Yappari to the repository.

Please register and DON'T MESS WITH YOUR REGISTRATION. WhatsApp already changed the registration again and I'm not sure for how long this one is gonna work. I couldn't crack the newer registration (for official versions +2.11.xx) so I had to use the registration of 2.10.xx like the Wazapp guys did. But this won't work for long. Next time we won't be able to register again.

So please treasure your registration, back up your yappari.conf file and NEVER, NEVER use the same number you registered in Yappari in any other device.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-07-27 at 17:22.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
That was a big mistake.

Hi Scorpius,

Thanks for ur reply buddy.
But, now what can i do to start yappari again into my n900.?

Which steps have I to follow to come out from this big mistake.?

Please mention solution or steps in a simple manner, i am not so good in operating n900.

Bro.. U r my troubleshooter...
Help me...!!!

I just released a new version. Download and install 1.0.36 and register with that one.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp