Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by maxkotzen View Post
how can i send the log file as private msg? i didnt find anyway to attach the file to the msg
thanks.
Save it someone on the cloud, ie. dropbox and then send a link to it or paste the content to pastebin.com and set as private.

It worked for a couple of days, then it lost the connection.
Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled. Now it won't let me log in. Reason: blocked.
I would like to have this working fast ,I have some important conversations to continue, with a girl - if you know what I mean.
What are my options? I tried with a different phone nr. but it doesn't send the sms or voice call.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
A lot of accounts was blocked because of unofficial client. We have no solution for now. You can only contact support for unblocking you and use nitdroid whatsapp.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I also ping-ed whatsapp.net in terminal and get no response, both on 3g and my wifi...

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by taviman View Post
It worked for a couple of days, then it lost the connection.
Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled. Now it won't let me log in. Reason: blocked.
I would like to have this working fast ,I have some important conversations to continue, with a girl - if you know what I mean.
What are my options? I tried with a different phone nr. but it doesn't send the sms or voice call.
i was blocked 3 times... just send them an email with your number and ask to unblock you.
they unblocked me everytime within 24 hours.

... and good luck with that girl

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
How to solve the connection problem? The truth is I first logged in to whazapp from a different city, then came home and started to have connection problems. I never managed to log in from this location before.
Do they block IP's, and I need to reroute my ip somehow? I might manage to get this working.

Please help, I tried Whatsupp on a different "phone" (Android clone for Windows). After doing that my N9 no longer works. It needs re-verifying because the MAC address changed but it keeps saying "Failed".

Installed nightly24.

How do I backup messages in my phone? Where are they located?

Last edited by atrrr; 2013-07-26 at 13:52.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
It can't say just one word, in any situation cant.

hello,

I traded my phone with my father's sgs3 so we swapped sim cards, but then i wanted my n9 back, so we re-swapped simcards. I uninstalled wazapp, then reinstalled the same version (0.9.20). now when i tried to activate, it says "fail reason old_version".
code through voice and "everything failing? try me" don't help either and bring the same error message.

i looked for other versions, but i couldn't find any newer.

does somebody have the same problem?

thanks in advance

Last edited by unnome; 2013-07-26 at 14:20.

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by unnome View Post
hello,

I traded my phone with my father's sgs3 so we swapped sim cards, but then i wanted my n9 back, so we re-swapped simcards. I uninstalled wazapp, then reinstalled the same version (0.9.20). now when i tried to activate, it says "fail reason old_version".
code through voice and "everything failing? try me" don't help either and bring the same error message.

i looked for other versions, but i couldn't find any newer.

does somebody have the same problem?

thanks in advance
If you didn't find any solutions from previous 10 or so pages you really should try harder again

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp