Notices

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Germany
ok, but i searched with google and on this site for a manual or the right command for .xz and didn't find anything. that was reason why i asked here!

Last edited by Coredown; 2013-07-21 at 05:06.

Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Still, tanago's comment was out of line, *especially* having in mind, how often he asks "rolleyes" type of questions, himself.
1st: I make sure I have read the manuals before asking ANY questions
2nd: I google about the problem if I dont find the solution in 1.
3rd: If I still dont find a solution, I ask in the specific thread and not in every thread my eyes see
4th: If nobody answers I dont start a new thread just because 'I cant extract a .tar'

lets not argue because you dont have a valid point, 'nuff said.

@Estel
Thank you very much
@tanago
I just trying out what is possible with the N900, but my knowledge about Linux is rar. so everything is very difficult for me. yeah you're right, two threads are one too much, i'm sorry! i'm really trying to learn, but if i can't find an answer with the possibility i know that this here is the best adress for asking for! i'm just trying to learn!

Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Coredown View Post
@tanago
I just trying out what is possible with the N900, but my knowledge about Linux is rar. so everything is very difficult for me. yeah you're right, two threads are one too much, i'm sorry! i'm really trying to learn, but if i can't find an answer with the possibility i know that this here is the best adress for asking for! i'm just trying to learn!
sure man, i fully respect you and everyone who is trying to maximize the usability of their N900, im glad you fixed your problem

Thx for understanding me!