Active Topics

Notices

Hi guys,

I just want to ask, I remember seeing from the wiki that there is a way to save a chatlog for conversations, and it'll be save in a .txt file

I can't seem to find it in the wiki, and I tried searching with key words "chat" and "history" but to no avail...

Anyone knows how? It's using the terminal...

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
I know you can use the option 'Send conversation history' in the contact profile...

Originally Posted by tiempjuuh View Post
I know you can use the option 'Send conversation history' in the contact profile...
Hi, I tried that one, but, it causes the app to freeze and an unresponsive prompt by the system.

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Yes, but leave it for a while (I once left it overnight for a conversation of more than 22.000 messages), it will freeze, yes, but after some time it will show up in your documents

The Following User Says Thank You to tiempjuuh For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tiempjuuh View Post
Yes, but leave it for a while (I once left it overnight for a conversation of more than 22.000 messages), it will freeze, yes, but after some time it will show up in your documents
You are right. Apparently it was still running, I now have it!

Thank you! (with that, I can go to sleep lol, it's 3am)

hi! i am from mexico and have using wazapp for a while, no problems so far.

i have helped at least 3 users of wazapp fo another countries (argentina, paraguay and colombia) with the registration of wazapp via the bluestacks method. this way works like a charm!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugon9 For This Useful Post:
Tried first time installing Wazapp (0.9.20), and everything went great untill the registration. Just not gonna happen, no sms, no call, server mismatch etc.
Interestingly, there is no problem with Yappari or native android whatsapp in registration.

It's broken since a few weeks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by andreas1 View Post
Tried first time installing Wazapp (0.9.20), and everything went great untill the registration. Just not gonna happen, no sms, no call, server mismatch etc.
Interestingly, there is no problem with Yappari or native android whatsapp in registration.
Has anybody got any idea why registration with Yappari is working when Wazzap registration is still broken? Don't the projects share intel (and possibly code also) on this kind of stuff, meaning when one gets fixed the other is fixed soon after?

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
bluestacks helped me with the registration

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp