Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Pretty cool.

One thing that i don't convice enough is when you long press on a group (in create chat window), opens group info and leave group.

In contacs, doesn't matter to much because just delete that chat, but in leave group by mistake could be very anoying.

I don't know if you could add another option in the middle or just not put leave group there.

Greetings.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Pretty cool.

One thing that i don't convice enough is when you long press on a group (in create chat window), opens group info and leave group.

In contacs, doesn't matter to much because just delete that chat, but in leave group by mistake could be very anoying.

I don't know if you could add another option in the middle or just not put leave group there.

Greetings.
But now there's a confirmation dialog to avoid accidental leaving.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
I have just updated, and I have a small question.

If I'm not mistaken, you could delete group chats from your conversation list before (just like you still can delete normal chats), so they wouldn't clutter up the list and re-appear again when you got a new message in that group.

In 0.34 I can only see the group info and the leave group option. No delete chat option. Is that how it's supposed to be?

(If yes, I'll live with that... just asking^^)

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ MUMBAI, INDIA
Dear Scorpius,
Thank-you for the update
But i am very curious to know what will be there in next update?

Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
I have just updated, and I have a small question.

If I'm not mistaken, you could delete group chats from your conversation list before (just like you still can delete normal chats), so they wouldn't clutter up the list and re-appear again when you got a new message in that group.

In 0.34 I can only see the group info and the leave group option. No delete chat option. Is that how it's supposed to be?

(If yes, I'll live with that... just asking^^)
Yes, that's how it is supposed to be. Groups are always there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
I dont know how it happened but my whatsapp account just got another one year free subcription, altough it was running out this week

The Following User Says Thank You to mayamato For This Useful Post:
As of now, what's left till Yappari becomes 1.0 ?

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
But now there's a confirmation dialog to avoid accidental leaving.
Didn't know that, thanks.

Greetings.

Originally Posted by kkyallo View Post
As of now, what's left till Yappari becomes 1.0 ?
Next version will be 1.0.35.

There's way too many things left. Don't you want Yappari in your language?

Block/Unblock contacts will be the only important feature in next release. But there will be several code cleaning, code documentation (so if something happens to me any dev out there can all continue the project), there's still some minor bugs to fix (like long lines bug, new lines don't work, better network availability detection). There's also contact sharing left, and maybe location sharing.

But I do believe right now Yappari is a full-featured WhatsApp client and all that's left are minor stuff. Yappari has come a long way (from crashing every day to be stable for months). I have had fun with it

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Ipoh, Malaysia
I don't know if it is a problem with Yappari on my device but with v34 Account information is not shown correcly. In particular Service type/Account creation/Service exp/Status. It was showing correctly with v33.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp