Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Dave, we're waiting for you to dig-up up all the latest developments/info. & post it here...
You do after all have considerably higher expectations than you do for Sailfish[Jolla], but so far the content here (or lack thereof) doesn't reflect that.
What are you saying? What do you know?l

Are you just here and trolling or do you planning to contribute?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-05-28 at 09:56.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Tizen in car Proof of concept!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HZClYjAxP6Y

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Tizen is doomed.

I am now the biggest troll in this thread, my plan is to make all Samsung fans pissed

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Tizen is doomed.

I am now the biggest troll in this thread, my plan is to make all Samsung fans pissed
Samsung don't have fanboys so its impossible

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Fangirls /gays

Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
Fangirls /gays
Maybe. But they are so superior at the moment that the don't have to care for attacks or attack jolla fanboys like mikecomputing At least that's what I heard from Samsung Camp...

Wow, just checked out some Tizen videos, and I'm pretty impressed. Here is a demo showing Tizen running the Android Application Compatibility Layer (ACL):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKA...e_gdata_player

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
Looks great. But I wait until I can try it by myself. Samsung might get an edge here. The right connection with Google manager just might give samsung access to Google play.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
What are you saying? What do you know?l
Are you just here and trolling or do you planning to contribute?
I'm saying....
For someone who more consistently trolls Jolla/Sailfish efforts than I do Samsung/Tizen's, & for someone who's more confident about the prospect of Tizen devices than most.
You're not actually making much of an effort to bring new/interesting info. to the table.
Instead you bump the thread constantly, expecting others to do the legwork for you, & then when someone points that out, you call them a troll & non-contributor.
Is that clearer?

Samsung don't have fanboys so its impossible
Most amusing thing I've read for while, thanks for that...

Looks great. But I wait until I can try it by myself. Samsung might get an edge here. The right connection with Google manager just might give samsung access to Google play.
If that were to ever happen (which I doubt), Google would only allow it for a much smaller player like Canonical or Jolla.
Not a player that dominates the handheld/SoC/semi-conductor markets (to name a few) so pervasively.

Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
Wow, just checked out some Tizen videos, and I'm pretty impressed. Here is a demo showing Tizen running the Android Application Compatibility Layer (ACL):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKA...e_gdata_player
Interesting....
As many who were following all the events of 2011/12 would know, they were massive trolls/vaporware for the longest time.
It'll be intriguing to see how their implementation compares to Myriad's.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-05-29 at 05:54. Reason: typo

I'm saying....
For someone who more consistently trolls Jolla/Sailfish efforts than I do Samsung/Tizen's, & for someone who's more confident about the prospect of Tizen devices than most.
You're not actually making much of an effort to bring new/interesting info. to the table.
Instead you bump the thread constantly, expecting others to do the legwork for you, & then when someone points that out, you call them a troll & non-contributor.
Is that clearer?
First of all I'm not more confident about Tizen than jolla. It's just that Jolla has showed the world some kind of device samsung has not. So since I know more about jolla device and less about Tizen and ubuntu devices I have lot more interest in them since they are unrevealed and unknown. I support jolla just like most people here but I don't like their release plan and unknown Hw parts. I also not stand behind only one OS, device, vendor. I like most of them as long as they release new cool stuff to the market.
Lol, you are more of a fanboy than I thought why do you care what I and others post in this thread if you don't beleive in tizen?
Legwork? I told you before. I was elected to lead not to read but if you don't know how I roll by know, I can tell you that this is my style. Did the same in n900 thread, n9 thread, jolla thread and now tizen thread

By the way, Jalyst. If you feel threatened by this thread jalyst. you can relax. Just check out my poll over here. Jolla has rock solid support over tizen:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85362&page=8

If that were to ever happen (which I doubt), Google would only allow it for a much smaller player like Canonical or Jolla.
Not a player that dominates the handheld/SoC/semi-conductor markets (to name a few) so pervasively.
You are Maybe right or maybe wrong. Smallness vs connections? It all depends on how Google looking at their play store. They might want to spread it instead lock it since they don't make the real money on android?

And finally just for you jalyst. great tizen news:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/24/436...platform-tizen

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-05-29 at 08:57.

Tags
clunky, death rules, mike_tizen, titzen, tizen == kebab, tizen rules, tizen_day, tjamtjung, yet still sucks, zen and tizen