Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by shahanal12 View Post
Hello Scorpius,

Please find here attached the log. It has the log syncer log from 0.31 and 0.33 both.

find here attached yappari1.log.zip.

Hope it would help you to help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
You REALLY use Yappari and you are REALLY stressing it! You have around 50 open chats! Your sinchronization data is around 100 KB you must have thousand of contacts.

WhatsApp disconnects you because when you synchronize I guess the servers think you're spamming them with too much data.

I'd have to think about a workaround for that...

Hi, I think there's a tiny little bug (?), when you paste and send a url, the next message you write is underlined and colored and looks like a url.
However if you send it, it'll behave and look like normal text, therefore I guess it's just an aesthetic bug

I took a screenshot:
Attached Images

Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Hi, I think there's a tiny little bug (?), when you paste and send a url, the next message you write is underlined and colored and looks like a url.
However if you send it, it'll behave and look like normal text, therefore I guess it's just an aesthetic bug

I took a screenshot:
True, very funny bug.

Hi Scorpius
you have really done a great job with yappari, to me it is better than other whatsapp for some phone.I wish i can create app like this one.
.I have a little problem,when i installed the latest yappari i got close to 150 messages,i couldn't read them all because it was to much,so i exited my yappari
but when i lunched it again,it only started loading and after that it exited itself.I uninstall it and install it again but it didn't solve the problem,
what do you think i can do to fix this problem.

Originally Posted by Bosco2013 View Post
Hi Scorpius
you have really done a great job with yappari, to me it is better than other whatsapp for some phone.I wish i can create app like this one.
.I have a little problem,when i installed the latest yappari i got close to 150 messages,i couldn't read them all because it was to much,so i exited my yappari
but when i lunched it again,it only started loading and after that it exited itself.I uninstall it and install it again but it didn't solve the problem,
what do you think i can do to fix this problem.
I didn't understand too much that about "150 messages".

Anyway looks like your chats.db is corrupted. Delete it and try again. It's in /home/user/.yappari/chats.db

how to install wechat in nokia n900
please any one can help

Last edited by ras666; 2013-05-19 at 18:57.

Originally Posted by christatun View Post
I have a problem.
After installing Yappari, my phone does not recognize the sim card some times... It's happens when I connect to internet, works well for a while but it's not stable and I have to restart.
After update 0.0.30 I am having the exact same problem. Specialy when i'm using 3G, the sim is failing verry often.
I'm not sure if Yappari is the couse of the sim failiure. Are there more people who are having the same problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to dirk_jansen For This Useful Post:
hey this is a great app for us n900 users so i give my thanks to the developers but still not able to register iv been searching for a log file but theres none there iv checked home/user/yappari/logs but theres nothing in there iv already registered with nitdroid client whatsapp. so what am i missing. iv tried uninstalling yappari and reintalling it and also updating but all i get is sms verification failed and i try the call me method only to get another error im from barbados by the way

Last edited by maddcobra_31; 2013-05-19 at 21:34. Reason: to add a line

Originally Posted by maddcobra_31 View Post
hey this is a great app for us n900 users so i give my thanks to the developers but still not able to register iv been searching for a log file but theres none there iv checked home/user/yappari/logs but theres nothing in there iv already registered with nitdroid client whatsapp. so what am i missing. iv tried uninstalling yappari and reintalling it and also updating but all i get is sms verification failed and i try the call me method only to get another error im from barbados by the way
Read the first post the location of the log is there.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Read the first post the location of the log is there.
ok my bad was looking in the wrong place all this time but now i think i know the reason why im not able to register. it may have something to do with my country code when i register whatsapp i registered with +1246 but in yappari its telling me invalid country code so i remove the 1 from it but when i do so it goes to verification and it fails
Attached Files
File Type: zip Yappari log.zip (1.4 KB, 61 views)

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp