Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
@scorpius when is yappari 0.0.32 releasing...???

Originally Posted by milanhsoni View Post
@scorpius when is yappari 0.0.32 releasing...???
He's probably not going to give you an exact fixed date and even if he says in two weeks or something, this might turn out to be not correct eventually, as he is coding in his freetime and life might come in between. It's ready when it's ready and it's supposed to be a pretty big update, so this might (or might not) take a while.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tschaka For This Useful Post:
Hey guys, today is my first day with the n900. I'm pretty new to all this stuff. Can someone pls tell me how to get those QT Files, so i can install your yappari Software on the phone?

Thanks for the help

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by mayamato View Post
Hey guys, today is my first day with the n900. I'm pretty new to all this stuff. Can someone pls tell me how to get those QT Files, so i can install your yappari Software on the phone?

Thanks for the help
Install Yappari from the Application Manager, it will install everything you need for you.

Yappari 0.0.32 is coming soon. Profile page, network usage, copy/paste, search field in contacts selection, smileys support in user name and status, synchronization frequency, option to start Yappari on boot, fixed several bugs (like the upload progress bar not working correctly). All of that has been implemented already.

Official WhatsApp clients have a really useful feature that let you crop the image when you select a profile picture so the image is a perfect square (like 480x480 or 244x244 or 192x192). I think we really need that since the profile picture looks very strange if it's uploaded as it is. When I finish that, 0.0.32 will be released.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Awesome!

[QUOTE=Scorpius;1343554]Install Yappari from the Application Manager, it will install everything you need for you.
/QUOTE]

Hi Scorpius, i tried two ways. First was from the application manager and the second from the phone memory.

Sadly, both times its not geting installed. Problems are those missing "libqtm-contacts" & 'libqtm-messaging" packages.

Can you help me?

Originally Posted by mayamato
Hi Scorpius, i tried two ways. First was from the application manager and the second from the phone memory.

Sadly, both times its not geting installed. Problems are those missing "libqtm-contacts" & 'libqtm-messaging" packages.

Can you help me?
Type in terminal:
Code:
apt-get install libqtm-contacts libqtm-messaging
And paste here the error you're getting.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-05-14 at 17:44.

Thank you it worked! I just restarted before using the terminal. I think my appliaction manager was causing the issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to mayamato For This Useful Post:
Would you guys be interested if after we finish Yappari (it'll have its complete features in like 3 weeks) we hack this:

http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_m...-news-6036.php

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Registration could not be complete
Reason unknown
Plz help me solve this. Thank you very much

Last edited by raniamit110; 2013-05-14 at 18:49.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp