why are you making it so complicated. Better use the normal keyboard rather than using virtual one.

Last edited by kattyjames111; 2013-10-01 at 07:18.

Its not anything that i've manually added bro.its the virtual keyboard that comes with the system,and i personally think its beautiful and very convenient to use.I mean,why open the slide everytime if you can just use the virtual keyboard!The stuff that i said might appear complicated but it really isn't,and it lets you use the virtual keyboard that comes with the operating system without any side effects.i mean,why not give it a try huh?!

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by dani846 View Post
it lets you use the virtual keyboard that comes with the operating system without any side effects.
Wouldn't the side effect be that you couldn't use whatever input methods mscim/scim had provided

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ malaysia
swithcing formats of the keyboard will be good..like on android and if swype is implemented will be excellent
i keep hitting hte wrong keys using virtual keyboard nothing beats the physical kboard tho.

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Indonesia
i can use virtual keyboard when typing sms, but cant anymore to use it typing in twimgo since couple of days..