Active Topics

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ kaputtgart, merkelistan
Originally Posted by saponga View Post
It should be 12309
thanx a lot.

Give me details how to do it

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Athens
Hey guys! I got a second N900 cause my first one, suffered from a loose and finally broken usb port.
The one i got is second hand of course and the guy can't remember the f*£^"(! code.
I 've got this..
3cR5XW3FfvjmA: and i can't install JTR on my laptop, to crack it. Would you be so kind to crack the code for me?

Thank you in advance...

Last edited by koznj; 2013-04-06 at 10:59.

Originally Posted by koznj View Post
I 've got this..
3cR5XW3FfvjmA: and i can't install JTR on my laptop, to crack it. Would you be so kind to crack the code for me?

Thank you in advance...
It should be 18980

The Following User Says Thank You to saponga For This Useful Post:
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Athens
It should be 18980
That's it ! Thank you thank you thank you..

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Nigeria
Here is what is frustrating about all you "Pros"...we all aren't pros...having said that, ALL I DO IS WINDOWS 7 NO MATTER WHAT!!! GOT WIN ON MY MIND I CAN NEVER GIVE IT UP!!!

Here is what is frustrating about all you "Pros"... we all aren't pros...having said that, ALL I DO IS WINDOWS 7 NO MATTER WHAT!!! GOT WIN ON MY MIND I CAN NEVER GIVE IT UP!!! So please can someone tell me how I can get my lock code, from a already locked phone i.e I cannot frigging access anything on it, Im suck on the lock screen...yall talking about xterm...I CANNOT GET PAST THE FRIGGING LOCK SCREEN AND YOU TALKING ABOUT XTERM!!! So please will someone be so nice as to walk an idiot through the process on windows. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Cozzbie View Post
Here is what is frustrating about all you "Pros"... we all aren't pros...having said that, ALL I DO IS WINDOWS 7 NO MATTER WHAT!!! GOT WIN ON MY MIND I CAN NEVER GIVE IT UP!!! So please can someone tell me how I can get my lock code, from a already locked phone i.e I cannot frigging access anything on it, Im suck on the lock screen...yall talking about xterm...I CANNOT GET PAST THE FRIGGING LOCK SCREEN AND YOU TALKING ABOUT XTERM!!! So please will someone be so nice as to walk an idiot through the process on windows. Thank you.
The answer is on the first post. Just reflash the device in order to gain access on it !

The answer is on the first post. Just reflash the device in order to gain access on it !
WOW!!! So the only way forward is for me to lose all my information...first!? BUMMER!!!

Originally Posted by Cozzbie View Post
WOW!!! So the only way forward is for me to lose all my information...first!? BUMMER!!!
You seem fairly shocked by something that implemented in another manner would prove to be a rather ineffective security measure.
  1. If you have openSSH installed on your phone you can access the phone's terminal using puTTY from a Windows PC.
  2. If you've set up something such as RescueOS you can probably dump mtd1 from it

Not having a security lock-screen that can be bypassed without resetting user information would just be a terrible solution, you shouldn't be impressed by this.

This is a bit like arguing that after encrypting a drive and forgetting the password the only way at it is erasing it... I know that your phone isn't encrypted and the concept isn't the same, but another solution would just be wrong.

Last edited by pablocrossa; 2013-04-06 at 19:19.

Tags
devicelock, nokia n900