Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 509 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Canada
You obviously installed kernel-power51, so that seems pretty normal to have three options (I have the same). Did you also install thumb CSSU?

Hey people,

I have been having problems with my n900 and running Nitdroid. I started by trying to do it using the auto installer but I found problems when it tried formatting my SD card so I tried the new version of the installer found on this forum and then I tried that, everything goes well but it brings me to the multiboot menu and I choose Nitdroid and nothing it just says Nokia hangs and then reboots and brings me back to the multiboot menu. I even tried using the latest beta of Nitdroid however it all installs correctally but doesn't boot..

Can someone point me to a decent guide, I already tried the one on the official thread for Nitdroid but still have no luck, I even tried using the fix at the bottom for not being able to boot however it still doesn't solve the problem..

Any help is appreciated

Also please note I do have the files for the manual install but didn't have any luck with that

Thanks

EDIT: I have tried manually changing the ITEM_DEVICE=${INT_CARD}p2 but still nothing

Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Is it possible to port harmattan to Samsung g3?

Originally Posted by sbadman241 View Post
Hey people,

I have been having problems with my n900 and running Nitdroid. I started by trying to do it using the auto installer but I found problems when it tried formatting my SD card so I tried the new version of the installer found on this forum and then I tried that, everything goes well but it brings me to the multiboot menu and I choose Nitdroid and nothing it just says Nokia hangs and then reboots and brings me back to the multiboot menu. I even tried using the latest beta of Nitdroid however it all installs correctally but doesn't boot..

Can someone point me to a decent guide, I already tried the one on the official thread for Nitdroid but still have no luck, I even tried using the fix at the bottom for not being able to boot however it still doesn't solve the problem..

Any help is appreciated

Also please note I do have the files for the manual install but didn't have any luck with that

Thanks

EDIT: I have tried manually changing the ITEM_DEVICE=${INT_CARD}p2 but still nothing
try here http://a-la-z.net/nitdroid-gingerbre...on-nokia-n900/

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vakkov For This Useful Post:
did someone fix the sdcard mount problem? how did he do that? any hints? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqDSi...ature=youtu.be this is the current stage , smoother than gingerbread
sorry about quality vrappy videocamera
thanks to vakkow for hwa libs

The Following User Says Thank You to Alecsandru For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
^^only if calling sim internet n gps could somehow work 40% it would be practicaly more usable

^^only if calling sim internet n gps could somehow work 40% it would be practicaly more usable

only if you''ll get involved ,and not asking eta's ,everyone want something but nobody is making sh*t , ics(a hybrid one , with some cm frameworks and apps while maintaing system integrity) is now usable as daily use without wi-fi , and some bugs , but is still a huge step over gingerbread for our beloved n900

Last edited by Alecsandru; 2013-03-28 at 13:27.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alecsandru For This Useful Post:
^^said right but we dn know a sh*t about all thease so tha only thing we can do is boast

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid