Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Perfect for albums, also posting works good nice work!

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
The album is just fine and have been all the time maybee!
Sorry for my misinformation due to the theme I use (blue inverted) and my missing attension which meant I didn't realise the bottom choice to Misc.

Last edited by Garp; 2013-01-15 at 22:49.

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
As I have said in the Facbebook page, there is an API change by Facebook, meaning that in the current version, in February, you won't be able to post.

I'm working on a fix.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
The fix should work. It consists of using Facebook dialog for posting stuff. That makes me a bit angry since it is far slower than iusing graph, but I cannot complain against Facebook.

I have also redisgned slightly some stuff. I will now work on more pieces of the API (like photo navigation, groups and pages etc.)

The url is still the same (0.0.1). But beware, from now, if you want to log off, there are more stuff to clean (cookies). See the first post for more informations.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
still very smooth. Like it

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Birmingham, UK
Originally Posted by darkphantom93 View Post
still very smooth. Like it
+1 - very excited about this project too!!! desperately need a fb client as good as Rocket is for Twitter. PLEASE!

edit: donated to the cause!! desperate for a decent fb client!

Last edited by leoniedelt; 2013-01-20 at 18:38.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoniedelt For This Useful Post:
Nice work, the UI is still smooth I noticed that when a page has a long name the words exceed the dedicated space like this:
Attached Images

Last edited by Lucazz990; 2013-01-20 at 18:12.

Great app! I saw that you had a new version, I downloaded it, but when signing in the Facebook authorization page, I got an error message: “An error occurred” and when I clicked the 'okay' button, it took me to the 'success' page, but stuck there until I clicked cancel and the program crashed. I uninstalled, deleted the folders listed on the first page of this thread, rebooted, reinstalled, and tried again. I got the same errors. The last version was working fine, so I don't know what happened. Any ideas on how to fix?

Edit: Solved! See the discussion on the next page, and my step by step solution on the next page of this thread.

Last edited by Hacker; 2013-01-20 at 20:10.

Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
I saw that you had a new version, I downloaded it, but when signing in the Facebook authorization page, I got an error message: “An error occurred” and when I clicked the 'okay' button, it took me to the 'success' page, but stuck there until I clicked cancel and the program crashed. I uninstalled, deleted the folders listed on the first page of this thread, rebooted, reinstalled, and tried again. I got the same errors. The last version was working fine, so I don't know what happened. Any ideas on how to fix?
It was the same for me, I reinstalled the previous version, logged in and then installed the new version over the older, without deleting any file (cache, .conf...) and now it works!

Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
I saw that you had a new version, I downloaded it, but when signing in the Facebook authorization page, I got an error message: “An error occurred” and when I clicked the 'okay' button, it took me to the 'success' page, but stuck there until I clicked cancel and the program crashed. I uninstalled, deleted the folders listed on the first page of this thread, rebooted, reinstalled, and tried again. I got the same errors. The last version was working fine, so I don't know what happened. Any ideas on how to fix?
I too get this exact same error. I dont have old version