Active Topics

Notices

So I was told to write something in Qt for my university project, and I came up with this thing; an app for managing tasks to be done. Screenshots available here.

Some key points:
  • Not getting in a way, so rather minimalistic interface and a minimal list of features. I wanted it to help organize work, not to _create_ more work to do in form of maintaining a todo list
  • A touch-friendly interface: works flawlessly in both portrait in landscape, stuff done with finger gestures rather than pressing stuff
  • Tiny and fast
  • Ability to set timers using the system alarm, if you're into Pomodoro technique

More features may come, everything may change. If you find this promising, please blame, criticise and nag me about stuff you'd like to see in it.

Code is on github, a .deb file attached. I may have screwed up some debian packaging things, but at least it should be properly optified.

Enjoy!

Oh, almost forgot. This is alpha-quality, not tested too much, may break, may eat your dog etc, etc. You have been warned :)
Attached Files
File Type: deb getthingsdone_0.1-1_armel.deb (31.6 KB, 110 views)

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tadzik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by tadzik View Post
So I was told to write something in Qt for my university project, and I came up with this thing; an app for managing tasks to be done. Screenshots available here.

Some key points:
  • Not getting in a way, so rather minimalistic interface and a minimal list of features. I wanted it to help organize work, not to _create_ more work to do in form of maintaining a todo list
  • A touch-friendly interface: works flawlessly in both portrait in landscape, stuff done with finger gestures rather than pressing stuff
  • Tiny and fast
  • Ability to set timers using the system alarm, if you're into Pomodoro technique

More features may come, everything may change. If you find this promising, please blame, criticise and nag me about stuff you'd like to see in it.

Code is on github, a .deb file attached. I may have screwed up some debian packaging things, but at least it should be properly optified.

Enjoy!

Oh, almost forgot. This is alpha-quality, not tested too much, may break, may eat your dog etc, etc. You have been warned
Sounds good, however there is a Pomodoro application already.
Nice to have options tho. Thanks.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post: