Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kumary View Post
@Dazsa i am also using the nightly7 however i get notified once only from each contact for the first msg only and if i don't open wazapp and check that msg i don't get notification for subsequent msg from same contact... For eg. While writing this post i got a msg on wazapp from one contact and i get notification with both sound and vibration but when i opened wazapp i see a lot more msgs from the sender after the first notified msg.

i m not sure i made myself clear. You can try yourself just ask your friend to send some random msgs and you keep your phone locked and don't open wazapp then you will be notified for first message onlye and no notification for subsequent msgs if you have same bug.

earlier i.used to get notification for each msg even if i don't open wazapp

cheers and thanks for helping
A suggestion: have you checked with both 'Use system Chat notifier' enabled and disabled?

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by jtts View Post
A suggestion: have you checked with both 'Use system Chat notifier' enabled and disabled?
Thanks jtts but its fixed in Nightly8. you can read it on Coderus GitHub. below is the link

https://github.com/CODeRUS/wazapp/co...master_nightly

For all who wants a change log of Nightly builds, refer above.

Cheers

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Vicenza (Italy)
I searched the post but I was not able to find the answer to this simple question: does anyone know how to reconnect wazapp when it disconnect from the network?
Do I need to shutdown and restart the application?

Thanks

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Originally Posted by mmichielin View Post
I searched the post but I was not able to find the answer to this simple question: does anyone know how to reconnect wazapp when it disconnect from the network?
Do I need to shutdown and restart the application?

Thanks
It should happen automatically!

Ah, that's why.
Unfortunately mine does not automatically reconnect: once it gets disconnected it remains disconnected and I need to shutdown and restart wazapp.

Too bad!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by mmichielin View Post
Ah, that's why.
Unfortunately mine does not automatically reconnect: once it gets disconnected it remains disconnected and I need to shutdown and restart wazapp.

Too bad!
Don't worry you are not alone happens to me at times too when switching between 3G/WiFi...

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
It should happen automatically!
+1

Also in settings, under Inernet settings, allow background connections to yes and also under Edit networks set all internet connection automaticallu used. Then wazapp will recoonect after any disconnection and also attempt to connect the phone to internet with any available option, if it was disconnected.

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to kumary For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kumary View Post
+1

Also in settings, under Inernet settings, allow background connections to yes and also under Edit networks set all internet connection automaticallu used. Then wazapp will recoonect after any disconnection and also attempt to connect the phone to internet with any available option, if it was disconnected.

Cheers
Thanks!

To preserve battery life I unchecked background connections, now I'm trying out your suggestion.
But if it's so, this app definitely need an "update" pushbutton to force connection and update of conversations (to preserve battery life).

Great app, however!

The Following User Says Thank You to mmichielin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
it seems you not using latest nightly?

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Connection update used to work so perfect and fast before nightly4
but now even with nightly8 it works sooo slow
i.e. when switching from 3G to Wifi nd the opposite

hope it could b fixed
Thx Coderus for ur work

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp