Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Updated Spanish translation
uninteresting

it's a joke hahahah.......

good job !!

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
Hi N9owner ,

Her working sound notification very good , it's strange that by some people it's working not nice

i test it good....but works perfect.....when i exit wazapp , when i reboot everything working great.....there some another bugs in the last version from Coderus but it's normal

i don't no what's happens with some people's phone , but i think the problem is continuous switching from another builds from another people ( i think ) @ I'm working with last Nightly-hotfix
no this isn't the problem
i tried to uninstall the whole version completely and install the last nighty hotfix version again and restart
but still no ringing only vibrating ............

Hi N9owner ,

Her working sound notification very good , it's strange that by some people it's working not nice

i test it good....but works perfect.....when i exit wazapp , when i reboot everything working great.....there some another bugs in the last version from Coderus but it's normal

i don't no what's happens with some people's phone , but i think the problem is continuous switching from another builds from another people ( i think ) @ I'm working with last Nightly-hotfix
ok i try to reboot my device later & see notification working or not

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
@ Coderus

I really like your blue icon see first picture it's really very nice , but can you maybe the icon on the standby screen change to the same color ( see second picture )

I hope you will think about it ?
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-11 at 13:20.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
@ Coderus

I really like your blue icon see first picture it's really very nice , but can you maybe the icon on the standby screen change to the same color ( see second picture )

Hi Anthony1971
could you please share your wallpaper ( or background ) I's very nice I'd like to put it in my N9 too , please if you don't mind

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
@ Coderus

i think the standby icon is better to be as it is only the internal icon to be blue, it is much better
also i like your background man

tc

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
Hi Anthony1971
could you please share your wallpaper ( or background ) I's very nice I'd like to put it in my N9 too , please if you don't mind
Scroll to the underground

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...=1#post1292979

It's not for wazapp backround , this wallpaper has been smooth for the begin screen off you phone.......when you double tap on your smooth device

Have a nice day !!

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-11 at 14:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
while waiting for a new cepi release i found some things i would like to see in wazapp...
first on the profiles of the contacts i would prefere when the media content which is shown doesn't shows up in one line. i think its better when its only 5 in a row and then a few rows.
and second it would be nice to have an option to show only received media... not sent...

just think about it

The Following User Says Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post:
hey guys will be possible to add a option button to chose the enter function... because a lot of times when i try to use backspace by erro i press enter.. and the send button is much more bigger and at least in the n9 always easy to reach...

tks

ps. @coderus ur last version is perfect...

Last edited by tconrado; 2012-11-11 at 20:20.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
and wazapp 10.12.2012 hotfix seems to been uploaded in 10 minutes, you can install it now
http://dropbox.com/sh/jb00mbx6tldb33x/G08rB-Goso
*fixed sending message with < " & > linebreaks
Hi Coderus,
For the first time I experienced some issues with your nightly_10112012_hotfix_armel version I downloaded yesterday night:

* Notification sound doesn't work only vibrates (it was working perfectly up to one .deb before).
* When my cel is in stanby and someone sends me two messages, I get two notification bubbles, this used to be per contact not per message:

I think I'll go back to the previous one (even if the change of status did not work on that one) until I wait for a fix. Thanks!

Edit: Notification only sounds when I receive an isolated message (let's say, after some time without using wazapp), when I exchange messages within a continuous period, it does not sound

Last edited by Dazsa; 2012-11-11 at 21:31.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp