Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
it should show the phonebook name if you are there
push name is used for unknown contacts, same here in wazapp when it was working :P
ok, but i am in her phonebook ... ok, i wait for next update...

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
it should show the phonebook name if you are there
push name is used for unknown contacts, same here in wazapp when it was working :P
This is not related to pushname. iPhone-users never see your name on notification-screen, no matter if you are on their contact list or not.

This has alsways been the case, back to version 0.2.6, when i started using it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
sorry but I just can not get it to work in any way

My problem still exists. I can not install wazapp. The installation is interrupted (for display), although a working internet connection. In addition, the Programme will invite an additional file (5.4 MB?). Why does not it? What can I do? HELP!

I have now installed on the terminal. There were many errors: python files are not installed! Where do I get that?

Last edited by holzgewehr; 2012-11-07 at 20:48.

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
In case you were wondering what is Yowsup:
https://github.com/tgalal/yowsup

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
I would love to throw the N9 in the trash. Without wazapp for me it is not worth anything. My wife looks after android devices in shops online. The least work with whatsapp! The new acquisition is under before so ... sorry..

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Mexico
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
In case you were wondering what is Yowsup:
https://github.com/tgalal/yowsup

It's just Amazing what You Guys Have done Here, congratulations.

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by holzgewehr View Post
I would love to throw the N9 in the trash. Without wazapp for me it is not worth anything. My wife looks after android devices in shops online. The least work with whatsapp! The new acquisition is under before so ... sorry..
your name sounds german... would you like to sell me your n9? i would love to have a second one if its not black like my first one...

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
i thinking you will make a 100% good app and this is a part off it

your words will tell me , you are happy with a semi app , the hole N9 exists for 70% with semi app's

Let's Wazapp do the different and go for 100%

i didn't want to criticize you... that's why i said i like your style... but my opinion is that it doesn't make sense for ME to have 3 devs working on their spalshscreens, because we want the app aaaaaalways running and the solution of tgalal is not the one i prefere, but even with this i have a 100% non-semi app

just opinion

and for ALL people who still have no sound notification... try to change the sound you choose... for me this helped... after that you can switch back to the sound you have setted...

Last edited by snooky; 2012-11-07 at 21:58.

Hey guy s... i wanna know if everyone can send a Contact using this new version because my wazapp Keep looking for contacts forever.... I'm using the nightly one....

Tks All

The Following User Says Thank You to tconrado For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp