Active Topics

Notices

Hi,

perhaps some of you can give me a guide how to install the new version of wazapp. My phone has quite old version of wazapp like 0.265 or something like that. This is the early version that just supported the media sending.

I just wonder that i need to uninstall that version first or i just overwrite it with the new version ?

Another question, for installing it do i need to use terminal like what it being guided on wiki or just click and it install it like that ?

Thanks

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Amazing workk thx tgalal
i just want 2 report a bug once i started this application 4 the 1st time a not reponding pop up kept getting but after i deleted .db file nd restarted my phone everything worked so fine
soo smooth nd cool

another bug is that my phone is still bot ringing only vibrating on whatsup messages
hop it could b fixed in next update
thankss a lot 4 ur hard work
but finnaly wazzup works againn
thanks 4 ur hard works guys .......... Tc

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by paug View Post
... which I can find where?

Helping us approach 1000 pages for this thread w/ my questions
Updating your fw to PR1.3 has noting to do with Wazapp (other than ensuring you can run it without issue), there's lots of great threads here all about that, plz try to spend at least 5-mins using the forum search tool, if you have no luck start a thread asking for help.
The most obvious way to update to PR1.3 is OTA, but there may be some reason why you're not getting an update notice, there are some other approaches you can try before ultimately trying manually flashing to PR1.3, which is outlined here & is very easy (not as daunting as it looks).

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-05 at 01:16.

hey, languages are not working on my N9 i have tried the 3 “spanish and nothing...

hi guys & tnks the devs/.

got an issue here. trying to install the new release however im only getting " installation failed. installation interrupted".
Any advice plz ?!

A fast feedback on the new release 0.9.12
1.working good
2.splash screen changed, would prefer nightly built
3.received offline msgs but the date and time will be written as current time instead of the day/time they sent.
4.sync contacts not working (known issue)
5.if a background picture is set, whenever you open a chat, the image will zoom a lil, same goes to pressing back from contacts
6.refresh button gone

EDIT: was trying to update all my friends status and pictures, and crashed, I'm sure it happens when I update this 1 friend of mine and it crashed. This friend of mine is using Korean words as his status, immediately it crashed after I update

Last edited by henry91; 2012-11-05 at 01:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to henry91 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by blue0808 View Post
hi guys & tnks the devs/.

got an issue here. trying to install the new release however im only getting " installation failed. installation interrupted".
Any advice plz ?!
I'm sure your download was corrupted, try downloading it again

The Following User Says Thank You to henry91 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Lahti, Finland
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
A fast feedback on the new release 0.9.12
3.received offline msgs but the date and time will be written as current time instead of the day/time they sent.
Yeah, I can confirm this. Oh, and someone said that wazapp did not work after updating(crash). Just reboot phone, start wazapp again and should be ok.

Thanks to all the devs! Donated a little something for you just now ;-)

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Anyone notice the group chat add people function got problem?
when add, the people already in group with 'tick' is not accurate, and that make me cant add other people

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Searched the thread coudn't find anything....

i recently used bluestack while whatsapp was down...now when installed new tglal's version told me to re-register.

I did but it gives me fail too recent...

any solution? check the wiki page to...
any help will be appreciated

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp