Notices

Posts: 165 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
@Cepi: in background option, is it possibile to show also wallpapers?

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Laiquendi, remove wazapp cconfig can help. seems like your one is broken
Sorry, CodeRus, searched all of the directories by Filebox, completely purged wazapp and installed back again. No result. Where is it located?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
/home/user/.wazapp
remove whole folder to be sure.

Thank you! Tried that - the same story. Hangs on "Loading" forever after pushing "Sync Contacts". Shows contacts which send me messages only and not from phone book.

Last edited by Laiquendi; 2012-10-28 at 15:38.

uninstall & reinstall back maybe?

Thank you for fixing the View Profile from Group issue!

I also have a suggestion: There should be a setting for:
"Receive messages from" with the options of "Only my contacts" and "Anyone"

This would enable spam filtering and also act as a way of blocking messages from people who are not on your contact list, which some people may prefer.

I like how Cepi has improved/added features to the original wazapp and I don't doubt the bubble variety of colors is another contribution to please users. The cons are in my opinion: it alters the UI concept design & (as we know) wazapp demanding users start asking to modify the UI colors according to the bubble colour which I guess changes the original idea of the creator. The pros of his last release: change of the splash is nice and I like the contacts profile better in his version. Cepi's work complements Tarek's great display of emoji and stability improvements in his repos. This being said, I also thank Coderus for combining the best features of both in the nighly .deb releases. It would be awesome if the work of both devs (sorry for skiping: also Borak's contributions) could be put together as Coderus has been doing so far instead of having different whatsapp clients.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Dazsa, just use what you prefer, but follow mainstream. All best ideas will be included in developer build.
Laiquendi, seems you have bad formatted numbers in phonebook - check them all. Remove anything, except + symbol and numbers.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ M'Gladbach
Hi,
a question to the dev's, is tabbed browsing possible.

Great job

Heh I'm still on 0.8.11_15102012 version whoever made it. It's working great for me. Idle drain never higher than 10-15mA.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp