Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by SeanBangkok View Post
I've noticed that if the return key is pressed while entering a message, it no longer takes the cursor to a new line.
I've tried changing the toggle in settings to switch the use of the enter key, but still the same.
I've only noticed this since the version 22102012.
Is it just me?
I noticed the same issue few weeks ago.

I've got a little problem that began today.
I have the latest CepiPerez version, when I start it, it first loads the contacts but when it trying to load the conversations, it crashes.

I uninstalled wazapp and deleted all the files of it and installed it again like it was just told to do in the forums. I also rebooted, but it still does the same thing.
How can I make it work again?
So far it's been working well and i appreciate everything you guys have done to make it work!

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by SeanBangkok View Post
I've noticed that if the return key is pressed while entering a message, it no longer takes the cursor to a new line.
I've tried changing the toggle in settings to switch the use of the enter key, but still the same.
I've only noticed this since the version 22102012.
Is it just me?
this bug is reported as issue #160

a question @all dev:
why is the file "(.)wazapppreview-log.txt" located in /home/user and not in /home/user/.wazapp?

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by maigeli View Post
I've got a little problem that began today.
I have the latest CepiPerez version, when I start it, it first loads the contacts but when it trying to load the conversations, it crashes.

I uninstalled wazapp and deleted all the files of it and installed it again like it was just told to do in the forums. I also rebooted, but it still does the same thing.
How can I make it work again?
So far it's been working well and i appreciate everything you guys have done to make it work!
That means you did not delete the .db file. Delete it and will work, this is the file with your chats. Note: you will loose your chats but hey wazapp will work

Originally Posted by yekmen View Post
Last Update is very nice !!! Thanks !
Which one of the update are you talking about. I would like to try it. Thx

Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
That means you did not delete the .db file. Delete it and will work, this is the file with your chats. Note: you will loose your chats but hey wazapp will work
Ahh! Where do I find that file? I tried to find it from Filebox but man I ain't good at this

The Following User Says Thank You to maigeli For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by maigeli View Post
Ahh! Where do I find that file? I tried to find it from Filebox but man I ain't good at this
home/user/.wazapp

10 chars

I have a really stupid question... Does Wazapp start as I boot the phone or do I have to open it manually and keep it in "open apps" all the time?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Manneman View Post
I have a really stupid question... Does Wazapp start as I boot the phone or do I have to open it manually and keep it in "open apps" all the time?
AFAIK you open once after you boot up then even if you swipe down to close, the process will still run allowing you to receive messages without Wazapp being in the "open apps" pane...

There is a script too which you can use to auto-start it at boot instead of starting it yourself...I think its in the wiki or just search around for it...

i have a problem, my wazapp close itself after loading conversations. i have deleted the .deb file in file manager but still clos it self. please assist.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp