Notices

Does the loud notification sound fixed yet? The sound is a little bit loud on my wazapp. Just wonder if I need to delete the db file to apply the changes if fixed?

I Have a problem with 0.2.7.

My msg is not send ... the small icon is red immediatly.

Someone has a same problem ?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
sure. just use last build.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2012 @ The Netherlands
This must be some sort of a record Trying to send a 26Mb video file with Wazapp. Phone started to get really hot, so decided to stop sending.

Phone is overclocked @ 1300Mhz a.t.m. so not sure if it's Wazapp or the tweaks causing this problem. Smaller video files are sent properly.

EDIT: Tried with both Cepi's and Coderus latest builds, Wazapp start stuttering and becomes really slow
Attached Images

Last edited by Ruudjepluus; 2012-10-22 at 13:58.

profile picture of contact when you touch it to see it full show it the small version not the full one

lasted Coderus build

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Ruudjepluus View Post
This must be some sort of a record Trying to send a 26Mb video file with Wazapp. Phone started to get really hot, so decided to stop sending.

Phone is overclocked @ 1300Mhz a.t.m. so not sure if it's Wazapp or the tweaks causing this problem. Smaller video files are sent properly.

EDIT: Tried with both Cepi's and Coderus latest builds, Wazapp start stuttering and becomes really slow
Duuuuhhhh.........off course it will stop sending it's bound to 10MB size limit!

The Following User Says Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on May 2012 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
Duuuuhhhh.........off course it will stop sending it's bound to 10MB size limit!
Did not know that and it didn't stop sending on it's own. I stopped it manually because of the temperature of the phone. I also didn't get a notification for the video size.

Cheers

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Ruudjepluus View Post
Did not know that and it didn't stop sending on it's own. I stopped it manually because of the temperature of the phone. I also didn't get a notification for the video size.

Cheers
There is someone who says that you can bypass the limit, i will ask him how to do it because i am curious .

Ik laat het je weten.

The Following User Says Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Germany
@coderus:
urgent:

in both last version (20.10.2012 custom and developer) some emojis are not displayed!!!

donut, lolli ... also writing a message: emoji-input, insert more as one emoji, they are not diplayed correct.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
i'm not mainstream developer.
create issue on github for bugs.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp