Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
No no don't reflash

extract the .deb by downloading them and copying over the files?

did you check refhashlist?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
No no don't reflash

extract the .deb by downloading them and copying over the files?

did you check refhashlist?
A little don't understand..
1. Download all this aegis files
2. Extract files form them .debs
3. Put this files in the correct places

I'm right ?

About refhashlist (/var/lib/aegis/refhashlist), what exactly I need to check ? And compare with which file ?

i think aegis-install.deb is enough...

also check the sha1sum value of /usr/bin/dpkg that i posted vs the value in refhashlist... Maybe Its different hence the issue?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
i think aegis-install.deb is enough...

also check the sha1sum value of /usr/bin/dpkg that i posted vs the value in refhashlist... Maybe Its different hence the issue?
Where I can find this sha1sum ?

PS. extracting of aegis-install.deb not helped

Last edited by Schturman; 2012-10-16 at 17:28.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
New version in the first post !
See changelog...
And the doewnloader in START script is still there . Have you forgotten it again?

Originally Posted by death_jax View Post
And the doewnloader in START script is still there . Have you forgotten it again?
Ohh... forgot again

Schturman,

Tweak UU is nice

I saw some developers have a repo at repo.pub.meego.com due to submitting apps in A4M...does it mean if for example, you hosted N9QTweak there too then people added your repo, whenever there is an update it is automatically pushed out to devices? That way, instead of downloading from dropbox, people can download from the above link and at first opening it adds your repo into an user's sources.list hence updates are available the moment you update your repo?

Oh and sha1sum value from terminal :
Code:
~# sha1sum /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/n9-qtweakall_9.3_armel.deb
8d518f7e94df73680c52529866072d316d33f50a  /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads/n9-qtweakall_9.3_armel.deb

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
@thedead1440

Not sure if I understood your message correctly, but yes in my case I get to update N9QT as Software Updates (by adding/enabling repos on MeeCatalog). I had to find a way as Schturman is very fast in providing updates (in a positive light of course).

Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
@thedead1440

Not sure if I understood your message correctly, but yes in my case I get to update N9QT as Software Updates (by adding/enabling repos on MeeCatalog). I had to find a way as Schturman is very fast in providing updates (in a positive light of course).
If you install it from A4M or add the repo ofcourse it'll appear as software updates but its delayed by a bit and the main crux of the issue is that a4m may be shut down anytime soon hence the inability to install it from there now etc...

What I meant was that repo is a developer's own repo something like Rzr repo so Schturman puts in v9.3 there and links it here...We download it and upon first opening it adds his repo to our sources.list automatically...The next time he has a new version he updates in his repo to v9.4 and automatically we get quicker software updates as an apt-get update would do the job or it pushes updates too...

I'm not really sure of the way it operates hence I was asking him whether this would indeed be the case then that would be a better method, no?

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh