Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
"No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off."

Btw we just have to get rid of Lubeman & Davie666, then noise level will fall below ground floor.
I just post in 2,5 threads so you have over 4000 threads to post in. If you brain can't filter out a few posts you don't like i would say that Internet is simply not a place for you. And from my view. It's was much less noice, before you joined TMO. Not sure if the noice is connected to you or not. Just saying.

Serious threads gets serious posts becouse they simply deserves it!

Damn it. Don't feed the troll! You always get me hooked on your troll post.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-04 at 19:19.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK

The Following User Says Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
History video completely ignores the history of Mer which is a key development in Meego story. Kind of not comprehensive.

The Following User Says Thank You to shmerl For This Useful Post:
I would be glad, if they would launch real website with their news, instead of "announcing that they will announce date of announcement" via twitter or other tasteless social s**t.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
I would be glad, if they would launch real website with their news, instead of "announcing that they will announce date of announcement" via twitter or other tasteless social s**t.

/Estel
I agree and disagree. Not like Dave999 I would not check Jolla website daily but I will check my twitter more less 6 times a day. Twitter for me is biggest information hub, I got all my fav tech websites there and I get news in one unified spot on the go.

Obviously that's not the case for everyone I know many of the users here don't use Twitter thus getting news is done my other users posting rather than official channels. So it would be nice to have Jolla put of their site but at this point I don't really mind.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
And this got me really excited..

Originally Posted by chiron View Post
Jolla will announce the place and announcement day for it’s device TODAY
Perhaps they should stop announcing that they are going to announce an announcement and either announce something concrete or wait until they can.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by lma View Post
Perhaps they should stop announcing that they are going to announce an announcement and either announce something concrete or wait until they can.
more information in the open is a good thing.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Closed Thread