It's out of stock.

The Following User Says Thank You to sts1976 For This Useful Post:
Got mine from mobi city.co.uk, they were out of stock when i ordered and i had it within 5 days, well worth sending them an email.

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Got mine from mobi city.co.uk, they were out of stock when i ordered and i had it within 5 days, well worth sending them an email.
Could you tell me where you mobi city N9 was made... finland or china?

Originally Posted by sts1976 View Post
Could you tell me where you mobi city N9 was made... finland or china?
Its a white one made in finland

I'm selling a new N9 Black 64GB, the device is new because was replaced by nokia care and from the day after I've never used it anymore, it's mint

I'm selling it for 359 € plus shipping with 24 months warranty.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=86710

A quick update and closure to this thread.

Im now a proud owner of a new black N9 64gb. As luck has it Verkkokauppa.com where able to send me one from Finland to UK (with love). It also has the made in finland mark which is a bonus.

So any prospective N9 buyers from UK looking to a buy a new n9 look no further that Verkkokauppa.com.

Thanks to those in this forum that helped me out.

I also have a old battered white n9 64gb that still operational. I tried to swap the casing but stripped the internal screws its so easy to do. Probably use this for testing hacks and mods before deploying them to the new n9. Lots of fun ahead. Suggestions on what to use the old white n9 for welcome!

Last point. The white n9 is a good looking beast but the black n9 looks really stealthy and holds its own in the looks department.

The Following User Says Thank You to sts1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ a spot
I just noticed the deal today, just so all MeeGo enthusiasts are aware...

Have you any relatives living in the Emirates? Yes, Emirates:
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/nokia-n9-6...lack-314147/i/
They're offering the 64GB Black trim for 1300AED which translates to $380!

Unfortunately, shipment's within the cities of the Emirates only.
Souq.com is pretty well known in here, and I bought my One X and Galaxy S3 from there, they are a pretty large company (newegg-like).

Originally Posted by sts1976 View Post
A quick update and closure to this thread.

Im now a proud owner of a new black N9 64gb. As luck has it Verkkokauppa.com where able to send me one from Finland to UK (with love). It also has the made in finland mark which is a bonus.

So any prospective N9 buyers from UK looking to a buy a new n9 look no further that Verkkokauppa.com.

Thanks to those in this forum that helped me out.

I also have a old battered white n9 64gb that still operational. I tried to swap the casing but stripped the internal screws its so easy to do. Probably use this for testing hacks and mods before deploying them to the new n9. Lots of fun ahead. Suggestions on what to use the old white n9 for welcome!

Last point. The white n9 is a good looking beast but the black n9 looks really stealthy and holds its own in the looks department.
Did you have to pay any customs charges?

Originally Posted by vinca View Post
Did you have to pay any customs charges?
No... Finland is part of the EU.