Active Topics

Notices

So I tried installing this wonderful app using the BlueStacks method, but I accidentally completely installed it on the emulator. Now I cant seem to delete the account and the normal registration on my N9 doesnt work. Any help?

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Tbzz View Post
So I tried installing this wonderful app using the BlueStacks method, but I accidentally completely installed it on the emulator. Now I cant seem to delete the account and the normal registration on my N9 doesnt work. Any help?
Delete whatsapp from bluestacks, delete bluestacks, install both again, do the registration, this time remember to register to n9

That happened to me too

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Asuncion
Can someone help me? I am getting this error when trying to install the new version by Cepi:
Installation of application would change components that other installations are depended on.

Originally Posted by seerseeker77 View Post
Can someone help me? I am getting this error when trying to install the new version by Cepi:
Installation of application would change components that other installations are depended on.
i never get that kind of error before.did u try to update or fresh install wazapp?

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Asuncion
Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
i never get that kind of error before.did u try to update or fresh install wazapp?
I did not unistall the previous one... The Sept 11 version... Just downloaded the new deb file (1.9mb) and clicked on it... And that is what it says... To any single app I try to install... Think it's beacuse of some new tweak i used...

Hey,
1st of all .. Thanks for ur great work =) !!!
2nd, i been having a problem with registering
everytime i try to register it says "Failed. server said: Fail too many"
i been trying for like a week and i been getting the same Message
can u please help me on that .. i dunno what to do ?!!!
and it wont let me register until i get the 3 digit code which fails on every when i try the other options
code through voice: i get the same message
Everything fails .. try me: Failed .. unknown reason
please help ...
Thanks,

Originally Posted by seerseeker77 View Post
I did not unistall the previous one... The Sept 11 version... Just downloaded the new deb file (1.9mb) and clicked on it... And that is what it says... To any single app I try to install... Think it's beacuse of some new tweak i used...
i also used tweak on my phone yet i never that warning.how bout u try another version

Originally Posted by Ahmed Ayad View Post
Hey,
1st of all .. Thanks for ur great work =) !!!
2nd, i been having a problem with registering
everytime i try to register it says "Failed. server said: Fail too many"
i been trying for like a week and i been getting the same Message
can u please help me on that .. i dunno what to do ?!!!
and it wont let me register until i get the 3 digit code which fails on every when i try the other options
code through voice: i get the same message
Everything fails .. try me: Failed .. unknown reason
please help ...
Thanks,
dont get panic,just read 10-20 previous pages & u'll find what u looking for.cheers

Originally Posted by N9owner View Post
dont get panic,just read 10-20 previous pages & u'll find what u looking for.cheers
I saw the topics about installing Bluestacks then installing android whatsapp in blue stacks then closing blue stacks and i will get my code....
But, i cant even install bluestacks .. it says its for windows !!!
& it wont let me install it
even i install the version for windows on my N9 it wont open...
i dunno what to do
please, help

Thanks,

Originally Posted by Ahmed Ayad View Post
I saw the topics about installing Bluestacks then installing android whatsapp in blue stacks then closing blue stacks and i will get my code....
But, i cant even install bluestacks .. it says its for windows !!!
& it wont let me install it
even i install the version for windows on my N9 it wont open...
i dunno what to do
please, help

Thanks,
calm down..bluestack indeed to be install in windows pc/laptop.
http://bluestacks.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to N9owner For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp