Active Topics

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Australia
I installed Traintiles, game starts up but when I click the play button it goes to the next screen and there is nothing to click on. When I click on the info button it shows the train moving but no writing and no back button. Sounds and buttons on main menu work.

Update: I got past the screen by tapping the left corner. I played a few stages on 3rd stage when the train crashed so did the game. Also the train can't be seen you see the tracks move.
Attached Images

Last edited by n900d-i-y; 2012-09-11 at 09:29.

Posts: 224 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Cairo ;Egypt

The Following User Says Thank You to amr.fayz For This Useful Post:

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by n900d-i-y View Post
To marmistrz

A few games require
libpulse0 (>=0.9.19)
libqtm-connectivity (>=1.2.1+193+0m6)

I have only found
libpulse0_0.9.15-1maemo43+0m5_armel.deb
libqtm-12-connectivity_1.2.0-0fn~fremantle3_armel.deb

I don't know if these are the same, but when I goto install them with the app manager it says incompatible package for both. Do you know where I can get the above files from?
Edit DEBIAN/control

Originally Posted by lonk View Post
tested opera mobile labs 12 and I get this

Code:
# meecolay /opt/operamobile-labs/operamobile 
Warning: not sure how to check hw keyboard status/

Error: Unable to open url '': Method "open" with signature "s" on interface "com.opera.browser" doesn't exist
do I need a package installed?
Guess that yes. Install with dpkg

Originally Posted by amr.fayz View Post
After the last update i try the Next and The result is

goolmaze

its work but When i press the Button Easy Does not Beginning

./goolmaze
'import com.meego' is DEPRECATED and may cause 'Error: Cannot assign QObject* to PageStack_QMLTYPE_42*', missing icons, widgets and other problems;use 'import com.nokia.meego' instead

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,

./GTRacing

-------------------IsRunning FAIL
Object::connect: No such signal QApplication::messageReceived()
Object::connect: (sender name: 'GTRacing')
Object::connect: (receiver name: 'GTRacing')
QMediaPluginLoader: Failed to load plugin: "/opt/qtm12/plugins/mediaservice/libqgstengine.so" "Cannot load library /opt/qtm12/plugins/mediaservice/libqgstengine.so: (/opt/qtm12/plugins/mediaservice/libqgstengine.so: undefined symbol: _ZN14QCameraControl16staticMetaObjectE)"
GStreamer; Unable to play - "file:///opt/GTRacing/data/intro.mp4"

Play Sound = 3
GStreamer; Unable to play - "file:///opt/GTRacing/data/intro.mp4"
-------------------Register OK
./GTRacing: symbol lookup error: ./GTRacing: undefined symbol: _ZN10QtMobility18QSystemScreenSaver23setScreenSave rInhibitedEb
/home/opt/meecolay2/opt/GTRacing/bin

Guitar Teacher

./GuitarTeacher
WARNING: Phonon needs QCoreApplication::applicationName to be set to export audio output names through the DBUS interface
setBufferSize 2 8820
ALSA lib pcm.c:7234snd_pcm_recover) underrun occured
Segmentation fault

I searched for Phonon needs QCoreApplication::applicationName to be set to export audio output names through the DBUS interface

Solution here, but I do not know How to used it

http://hi.baidu.com/fung7/item/92fa45f175419a28743c4c80

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...phonon-problem

./DoodleFarm: & ripoff & etc.....

error while loading shared libraries: /opt/meecolay/lib/libQtGui.so.4: ELF file version does not match current one

angrybirds freemagic

./angrybirdsfreemagic: error while loading shared libraries: /opt/meecolay/lib/libQtConnectivity.so.1: ELF file version does not match current one

NFS Shift HD

SpeedX

error while loading shared libraries: /opt/meecolay/lib/libpulse.so.0: ELF file version does not match current one

protoxide

./protoxide: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libqmsystem2.so.1: undefined symbol: dsme_battery_empty_ind

qneptunea

./qneptunea: error while loading shared libraries: libmdatauri.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

sliding-puzzle

./sliding-puzzle: error while loading shared libraries: libquillmetadata.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

ThrowIn

./ThrowIn
Preloading theme "blanco" from cache
file:///home/user/MyDocs/amr/games/meecolay/meecolay-core/test/test/games/ThrowIn/opt/ThrowIn/qml/ThrowIn/main.qml:2:1: module "com.nokia.meego" version 1.1 is not installed
import com.nokia.meego 1.1
^

wordtiles

./wordtiles
Contacts plugin "/usr/lib/qt4/plugins/contacts/libqtcontacts_maemo5.so" has the same name as currently loaded plugin "maemo5" ; ignored
Segmentation fault

Trap, Shake, Kill 'em

HTML Code:
./trapskem
Preloading theme "blanco" from cache 
() 
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/StatusBar.qml:246: Unable to assign QString to QColor
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/StatusBar.qml:156: Unable to assign QString to QColor
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/StatusBar.qml:75: Unable to assign QString to QColor
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/StatusBarStyle.qml:62: Unable to assign [undefined] to int indicatorFontSize
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/StatusBarStyle.qml:63: Unable to assign [undefined] to QString indicatorColor
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/StatusBarStyle.qml:67: Unable to assign [undefined] to int helpFontSize
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/WindowStyle.qml:56: TypeError: Result of expression 'theme.constants.QtcCore' [undefined] is not an object.
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/WindowStyle.qml:49: TypeError: Result of expression 'theme.constants.QtcCore' [undefined] is not an object.
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/WindowStyle.qml:48: TypeError: Result of expression 'theme.constants.QtcCore' [undefined] is not an object.
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/WindowStyle.qml:56: TypeError: Result of expression 'theme.constants.QtcCore' [undefined] is not an object.
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/WindowStyle.qml:49: TypeError: Result of expression 'theme.constants.QtcCore' [undefined] is not an object.
file:///opt/qtm12/imports/com/nokia/meego/WindowStyle.qml:48: TypeError: Result of expression 'theme.constants.QtcCore' [undefined] is not an object.
Found SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrame 
Found v1.3 driver, enabling brokenFBOReadBack 
Home directory /home/user not ours.
QColor::fromRgbF: RGB parameters out of range
QGradient::setColorAt: Color position must be specified in the range 0 to 1
QColor::fromRgbF: RGB parameters out of range
QGradient::setColorAt: Color position must be specified in the range 0 to 1
Segmentation fault

gswitch

./gswitch: relocation error: ./gswitch: symbol __isoc99_sscanf, version GLIBC_2.7 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

Report all the bugs here: https://bugs.maemo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=MeeCoLay
If you have two similar problems, use only one report for this. Don't create duplicates. Use comments if such problem has been reported.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Last edited by marmistrz; 2012-09-12 at 15:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
Sick List i must try some of them right now!

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
I tried firestarter, only the application qml window opens and a lot of lines in terminal here is what was terminal window able to handle...
Code:
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "iconLabelButtonStyleName" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "labelOnlyButtonStyleName" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "centerToParent" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "iconButtonStyleName" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "centerCommonButtonsToParent" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mlabelstyle.css" "textOpacity" "(MLabelStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mlabelstyle.css" "horizontalAlignment" "(MLabelStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mlabelstyle.css" "verticalAlignment" "(MLabelStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttoniconstyle.css" "contentOpacity" "(MButtonIconStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttonstyle.css" "maxDistanceForClick" "(MButtonStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttonstyle.css" "transition" "(MButtonStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttoniconstyle.css" "textWrapMode" "(MButtonIconStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttoniconstyle.css" "textEliding" "(MButtonIconStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mscenewindowstyle.css" "appearanceAnimation" "(MSceneWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mscenewindowstyle.css" "disappearanceAnimation" "(MSceneWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttoniconstyle.css" "contentOpacity" "(MButtonIconStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttonstyle.css" "maxDistanceForClick" "(MButtonStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttonstyle.css" "transition" "(MButtonStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttoniconstyle.css" "textWrapMode" "(MButtonIconStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttoniconstyle.css" "textEliding" "(MButtonIconStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mlabelstyle.css" "textOpacity" "(MLabelStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mlabelstyle.css" "horizontalAlignment" "(MLabelStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mlabelstyle.css" "verticalAlignment" "(MLabelStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttonstyle.css" "contentOpacity" "(MButtonStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mscenewindowstyle.css" "disappearanceAnimation" "(MSceneWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mscenewindowstyle.css" "appearanceAnimation" "(MSceneWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchcore/style/mapplicationwindowstyle.css" "statusBarStyleName" "(MApplicationWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchcore/style/mapplicationwindowstyle.css" "backgroundColor" "(MApplicationWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchcore/style/mapplicationwindowstyle.css" "statusBarStyleNameForSheets" "(MApplicationWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchcore/style/mapplicationwindowstyle.css" "navigationBarStyleName" "(MApplicationWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchcore/style/mapplicationwindowstyle.css" "applicationMenuStyleName" "(MApplicationWindowStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "alignmentMargins" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "labelOnlyCommonButtonStyleName" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "iconLabelButtonStyleName" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "labelOnlyButtonStyleName" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "centerToParent" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "iconButtonStyleName" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mtoolbarstyle.css" "centerCommonButtonsToParent" "(MToolbarStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mapplicationpagestyle.css" "positionIndicatorStyleName" "(MApplicationPageStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mpannablewidgetstyle.css" "maximumVelocityForPress" "(MPannableWidgetStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mpositionindicatorstyle.css" "indicatorImageHorizontal" "(MPositionIndicatorStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mpositionindicatorstyle.css" "backgroundImageHorizontal" "(MPositionIndicatorStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mpositionindicatorstyle.css" "indicatorImageHorizontal" "(MPositionIndicatorStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mpositionindicatorstyle.css" "backgroundImageHorizontal" "(MPositionIndicatorStyle)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mpannablewidgetstyle.css" "maximumVelocityForPress" "(MPannableWidgetStyle)" 
[I] Found SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrame 
[I] Found v1.3 driver, enabling brokenFBOReadBack 
[I] Found EGL_KHR_image_pixmap & GL_OES_EGL_image extensions (preferred method)!
[I] Found texture_from_pixmap EGL extension!
[I] QNetworkReplyImpl::_q_startOperation was called more than once
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttoniconstyle.css" "contentOpacity" "(MButtonIconStyle:pressed)" 
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttonstyle.css" "contentOpacity" "(MButtonStyle)" 
[I] "TYPE_MISMATCH_ERR: DOM Exception 17: The type of an object was incompatible with the expected type of the parameter associated to the object."  | Line:  "213" 
[E] QGestureManager::deliverEvent: could not find the target for gesture
[E] mstylesheet.cpp: unused attribute in "/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchviews/style/mbuttoniconstyle.css" "contentOpacity" "(MButtonIconStyle:pressed)" 
[E] MGLES2Renderer::destroy(): Destroying active renderer. 
[E] Object::disconnect: No such signal MSceneWindow::actionUpdated(QActionEvent *)
[E] Object::disconnect: No such signal MSceneWindow::backButtonClicked()
[E] QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current
[E] QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current
[2|user@Nokia-N900|~]
========================================
N9-Quran
i got this and nothing opened...
Code:
meecolay /opt/meecolay/bin/apps/n9-quran/usr/bin/n9-quran /opt/meecolay/bin/apps/n9-quran/usr/bin/n9-quran: error while loading shared libraries: libqmlog.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
i also tried forum-tmo ( sorry if this been tried before ) nothing opened and i got this output
Code:
meecolay /opt/meecolay/bin/apps/forum-tmo/bin/forum-tmo 
/opt/meecolay/bin/apps/forum-tmo/bin/forum-tmo: error while loading shared libraries: libAccountSetup.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Last edited by sifo; 2012-09-13 at 05:12.

New work games

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amr.fayz For This Useful Post:
and siberdrome

Last edited by amr.fayz; 2012-09-13 at 10:59.

Originally Posted by sifo View Post
I tried firestarter, only the application qml window opens and a lot of lines in terminal here is what was terminal window able to handle...
[CODE]

N9-Quran
i got this and nothing opened...
Code:
meecolay /opt/meecolay/bin/apps/n9-quran/usr/bin/n9-quran /opt/meecolay/bin/apps/n9-quran/usr/bin/n9-quran: error while loading shared libraries: libqmlog.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
i also tried forum-tmo ( sorry if this been tried before ) nothing opened and i got this output
Code:
meecolay /opt/meecolay/bin/apps/forum-tmo/bin/forum-tmo 
/opt/meecolay/bin/apps/forum-tmo/bin/forum-tmo: error while loading shared libraries: libAccountSetup.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.

./sifo

I will try and give you the result and about libqmlog.so.0 & libAccountSetup.so.1 i will uploading it to u

Last edited by amr.fayz; 2012-09-13 at 11:14.

Originally Posted by amr.fayz View Post
I will try and give you the result and about libqmlog.so.0 & libAccountSetup.so.1 i will uploading it to u
the link to libqmlog.so.0 & libAccountSetup.so.1 is

http://www.mediafire.com/?7g7d37rstgcq31n

Tags
compatibility, harmattan, meecolay, meego, mee_env