Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by RIscRIpt View Post
The same thing, reminds me Dubai, a view from Burj Khalifa

Well if you know, Dubai has copied alot of Singapore's plans similar to Apple being sponged off by Samsung

Many of Dubai's planners are in partnerships with Singapore companies and over the past 8-10 years, the number of Dubai delegations arriving in Singapore to study Singapore's workings have been among the highest so...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Well if you know, Dubai has copied alot of Singapore's plans similar to Apple being sponged off by Samsung

Many of Dubai's planners are in partnerships with Singapore companies and over the past 8-10 years, the number of Dubai delegations arriving in Singapore to study Singapore's workings have been among the highest so...
Don't get me started on how much of a shitty place Dubai is and what is wrong with it and how it was built. I don't support Dubai on any level.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon

Cool Thanks for the explanation, really looking forward to going to Singapore in the future

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Don't get me started on how much of a shitty place Dubai is and what is wrong with it and how it was built. I don't support Dubai on any level.
No man, why? Dubai is cool It has very nice views and places, if you are talking about religion, politics, or what so ever, you have your opinion then..

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

There is a saying in Dubai...Its called the UAE with Emirates standing for English-Managed Indian-Run Arabs taking enormous salaries...You know my connection with Dubai anyway

Let me get this straight, so you guys both hate Dubai? Come on! At least it has electricity.

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
No man, why? Dubai is cool It has very nice views and places, if you are talking about religion, politics, or what so ever, you have your opinion then..
No, I'm talking about the slave labor that built it, the lies it's built upon, the religious zealots that oppress their countries like they live in the 15th century, and then come to Dubai and buy prostitutes, do drugs, go clubbing and drink, all things that they ban in their own countries, would you like me to keep going?

Yes, it's a beautiful place, but what has happened to build it and make it and what it stands for upsets me...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
No, I'm talking about the slave labor that built it, the lies it's built upon, the religious zealots that oppress their countries like they live in the 15th century, and then come to Dubai and buy prostitutes, do drugs, go clubbing and drink, all things that they ban in their own countries, would you like me to keep going?

Yes, it's a beautiful place, but what has happened to build it and make it and what it stands for upsets me...

And don't get me started on beer being consumed in pepsi bottles

OR Hilton Hotel having the best shags

And don't get me started on beer being consumed in pepsi bottles

OR Hilton Hotel having the best shags
I have been to Dubai many times and partied with Emirates as well... but once I really learned what Dubai was, I never wanted to go back and haven't since....

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
I've visited both Dubai and Singapore and if I had to choose, I would much rather live in Singapore. The mix of cultures there is great, the people there are much nicer, the weather is better and the food is amazing.

Tags
best photograph, nokia n9