Active Topics

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
since winter is coming, is something like in the videos below possible ?
Yes. It's just work.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Vesuri View Post
Yes. It's just work.
lol, I meant to ask if it is easy to implement and if it is then would it take alot much cpu load to be usable.

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
lol, I meant to ask if it is easy to implement and if it is then would it take alot much cpu load to be usable.
The snow flakes would be reasonably straight forward to implement and would not be too heavy either. The jellyfishes would be trickier to get right.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
Originally Posted by Vesuri View Post
The snow flakes would be reasonably straight forward to implement and would not be too heavy either. The jellyfishes would be trickier to get right.
best would be to enable support for animated svgs/svfs/ even gifs...
that's how community would be able to participate too...it would be more interesting and more personal eventually.
what about wallpapers for landscape? it's not comfortable to have wallpaper rotated 90ccw...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wook_sf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
(cough) if anyone would like to pm me as to where i can obtain 1.6.0 then i would be most grateful (cough)
i need this app urgently....i tried to buy it from store but, i'm gettin error all the time..please mail me

Originally Posted by loveme.jay6 View Post
i need this app urgently....i tried to buy it from store but, i'm gettin error all the time..please mail me
Please contact Store support. Authors of applications can't help if the Store does not work.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post:
Vesuri,

Please respond to post #70. I also sent you a PM some time ago as well. Thank you for your time

Hi Vesuri,

Great app! One of my favourites.
Just wondering what are the new goodies we get to play with going from 1.6 to 2.0?

Cheers

Originally Posted by loveme.jay6 View Post
I think alot of people have misunderstood my jokey post......i DO NOT have version 1.6 and therefore will not be sending it to anyone!!!!!!

Originally Posted by justadude View Post
Please respond to post #70. I also sent you a PM some time ago as well.
...and I did reply to your PM query. The background you proposed is a potential future feature if it doesn't turn out to be too troublesome to implement. However, I can't make promises concerning any feature.

Originally Posted by genchigenbutsu View Post
Just wondering what are the new goodies we get to play with going from 1.6 to 2.0?
Since 1.6 was never released the changes will be between 1.5.4 and 2.0.0. New features include icon shadows, custom operator name, folder opacity, dynamic starfield background, dynamic 3D object background and an improvement for folder heights in landscape. Version 2.0.1 will include Vietnamese translation, Chinese translation and Hungarian translation.

Last edited by Vesuri; 2012-09-03 at 12:36.

Tags
home screen, homescreen, orientation, settings, wallpaper