Hello all,
This is my first post to this forum, although I have been reading for some time. I finally got an N810 a week ago and have been enjoying it. Today I used up my Wayfinder free trial and decided to take the plunge and buy the license.

Unfortunately, I paid for the license (and the payment went through, according to my online statement), but the license code did not update in my software. I went to the Wayfinder website to try to call their customer support to obtain the code, but you have to enter the license code in order to view the customer support number. (nice.) So, I sent an email out into the ether, but I'd really feel better if I could talk with a human being.

Do you all have any suggestions for how I might be able to get this license code? And, does anyone here have the customer service phone number for Wayfinder?

Thanks in advance for your help.

ps - I accidentally put this in the "general" forum before, but have deleted that thread now. I'm sorry! Please don't flame me!

send them an email. They answered mine. It is right on their main page.

Where on the main page the only address on there is under contact for the communication officer, the support email needs a license key which you don't have until the purchase is complete.

My maps did the same thing . But after a reboot i went to maps and the code was in there . but my trial was already up when i did it.

computerfreek

Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
Where on the main page the only address on there is under contact for the communication officer, the support email needs a license key which you don't have until the purchase is complete.
Here you go. They should be able to help you out

Wayfinder Customer Service

north.america.support@wayfinder.com