Notices

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
If anyone feels their wazapp is stuck (it tends to stuck sometimes) and there is no other way of using the app, other than restart, then please have a look at this.
you can kill the app via terminal
in terminal as USER type this
Code:
ps aux | grep wazapp
it will show ids of all wazapp processes, all of them will have a different number (PID)
all you have to do is, type this command, coupled with the PID of first process
Code:
kill <PID>
note: PID is the id of the process ID number, its a string of 4-5 digits.

now exit terminal, and restart wazapp again, enjoy and thanks the dev team

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
You can also try
Code:
 killall wazapp

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Asime View Post
What worked for me was:
Uninstall wazapp
rm /home/user/.wazapp/*.db
and install cepis latest .deb
and a reboot just in case.

Thanks cepi for the great work!
Easy and working. Thank you

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Is there going to be a way to make new account anymore with Wazapp? Or do all N9 users need to make the account with android phone/software? My brother want to have wazapp to work, but he get "Error..tooMany::" error.

Can you CepiPerez make a new thread, because Tgalal do not update this thread anymore? It would be easier to follow..

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
thank you, but it must be a problem between wazapp & the S3's whatsapp client , my brother told me he can receive and open images sent by anyone, exceopt for mine. he always gets "not enough memory available, please close some apps or reboot"
Sending images from my N9 to a Samsung Galaxy S3 is working flawessly (Wlan connection).

An other issue: Clicking the first time on "update status" is working fine the second one (with an other contact) wazapp is crashing and closes. (Is there the possibility of auto-update the status?)

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
i am having a problem some times wazapp stop receiving msgs from people i just can send massge they receive messages but i can't receive any thing from them ... and red dots on my messages ... i try to exit wazapp and open it again same problem also i tried to delete the .db file and also same problem i have to try for many times to open and exit wazapp it will go back normal and work !! only this problem in the new version ... so any solution guys !?

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Is there going to be a way to make new account anymore with Wazapp? Or do all N9 users need to make the account with android phone/software? My brother want to have wazapp to work, but he get "Error..tooMany::" error.

Can you CepiPerez make a new thread, because Tgalal do not update this thread anymore? It would be easier to follow..
I have no problem removing files and reinstalling but when trying to make a new account I too get the "Error..tooMany::" error. message! Is there a solution for this that I just can't find?

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
I've noticed official whatsapp resize the image before send it
Wazapp sends the original image and maybe it too heavy (or big) for S40 phones. I'll add an option for resizing.

Also, I've noticed sending vcards doesn't work. Will fix asap
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
thanks @cepiperez for latest release of wazapp
just download & using it for awhile and really impress with ur work cepi.
just to let u guys know im not even uninstalled previous version of wazapp,install latest .deb & wazapp on my phone works without no problem (so far..)

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
I've noticed official whatsapp resize the image before send it
Wazapp sends the original image and maybe it too heavy (or big) for S40 phones. I'll add an option for resizing.

Also, I've noticed sending vcards doesn't work. Will fix asap
did you change fonts at last version? as at chats window it looks fine, but in conversation it looks weird (at least hebrew).

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp