Active Topics

I just downloaded Wazzapp 0.2.6 recently. It installed just fine. The problem is I couldn't get through the registration. Whenever I tried to register there was an error message that said "FAILED. SERVER SAID : WAZZAP-NOT-SUPPORTED". Is there anything I can do about it ? I lived in Indonesia. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
bro ini dah dibahas ribuan kali euy, jyaaah

di thread induk ada solusinya kok, salam indonesia,

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
saya belum nemu juga ini solusinya bro -_________-

cari bluestack di thread induk

Pake android emulator di pc, install whatsapp, register pake no agan, ntar tinggal masukin kodenya manual di wazapp,

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
I'm sorry guys but this is English speaking forum We would be appericiate if you guys write things that also we can understand.

Wazapp is still under development and official symbian whatsapp client has updated since last build of Wazapp.Because of that Wazapp can't register you with older version information.Few days ago that warning message was "failed:too many" or something like that but Whatsapp inc. has updated it and now you getting this "Wazapp not supported" message

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trayhoper For This Useful Post:
Sorry, my bad, :')

See fix and actual discussion here http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84318&page=259

My Wazapp stopped connecting just from last 2 days.. It does open,but does not connects. The 'Connecting' thing stays on top of the application when opened, but doesnt get online.

I am a UAE user and does not have any installation or registration issue. Its just that it stoped connecting and going live.

Please assist...

Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
My Wazapp stopped connecting just from last 2 days.. It does open,but does not connects. The 'Connecting' thing stays on top of the application when opened, but doesnt get online.

I am a UAE user and does not have any installation or registration issue. Its just that it stoped connecting and going live.

Please assist...
same probs hr...is it only in U.A.E