Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Originally Posted by sanjeev.a.rangaswamy View Post
CM900alpha 1 released
http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?...sg3937#msg3937
testers invited.
can't volunteer at the moment so i'm giving this thread a bump!

im using the autoinstaller version and have come across the 100 character text bug. any news on fixing this? can it be fixed?

guys i already repartitioned my app memory to 8g. auto installer wont run. is there a way to manually install after partition?

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ port harcourt
thanks to everyobody that has made android os possible on our beloved maemo/meego devices thru the nitdroid project...buh If I may suggest, the time and effort used in creating other builds that are quite experimental will be of great value if it is harnessed in the stable build to create a complete and stable build..by complete I mean voice call is possible and the use of 2g/3g data services on nitdroid...up till now I still cant make use of 3g on nitdroid even after enabling it....If we go on like this..,there will be hundreds of experimental and unstable builds and a few incomplete stable ones...thanks all d same...long live maemo/meego.

The Following User Says Thank You to harry_e20000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
testers invited.
can't volunteer at the moment so i'm giving this thread a bump!
Already tested a week ago. At least better than N14 but still a HELL lot things not working as should, including HWA. Check out my replies in that thread.

Time to move on. If you can't afford an N950, and don't know how/where to fetch a Jolla, then head for Android reluctantly, or you're stuck. Seriously.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Saudi Arabia
do we have Nitroid for Nokian N9 meego PR1.3....sorry if u have already mentions there r lots of posts here i could not find it...so please u may reply me for this ty soo much

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by zeeshanahad View Post
do we have Nitroid for Nokian N9 meego PR1.3....sorry if u have already mentions there r lots of posts here i could not find it...so please u may reply me for this ty soo much
Yes just follow the link:

http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=493

Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ port harcourt
is it possible to upgrade nitdroid without losing installed apps?I'm on 2.3.4,wanna upgrade

Is it possible that later on maybe in beta stage or whenever that this will be easier to install. I want it so bad but i am worried about screwing tiny things up.

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Mumai,India
Originally Posted by harry_e20000 View Post
is it possible to upgrade nitdroid without losing installed apps?I'm on 2.3.4,wanna upgrade
YEs,the apps and their data remained as it is when I upgraded from 2.3.4 to 2.3.7.
I am sure that s also the case for n14 or CM900 alpha1,though I havent checked it yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to aditya_123412 For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid